Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Suggestions/Open Talk Thread
(05-25-2020, 02:29 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Allow donor to use !ss

hmm yes make donors trusted without adminchat

Donors have plenty of commands as it is, they don't need more in the toolbelt.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(05-25-2020, 02:29 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Allow donor to use !ss

I'm not prophunt staff however !ss is reserved for staff only. Giving donors a staff tool is a bad idea considering both TTT and PH are trying to separate donors from staff.

Nevermind saw what you meant. Stop sounds is a global effect and likely isn't a good thing to give to donors for any gmod server.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
In console, typing "stopsounds" stops any noises that may be irritable to yourself. I have to binded too. I rarely use !ss to stop noises. People can use the command on their end without having to be given the staff command.
Donors don't need stopsounds. Like abby said it's a thing each person can do individually themselves in console, and staff themselves RARELY need to use it, so giving it to donors to use and abuse like they have many things already is a bad idea.
Yes i understand many donors are good beans, but the amount of abusers outweigh the good ones unfortunately.
I'd personally be up for removing some commands as I still think they have too much power. That's how they got the mindset of being staff. They're not staff. Nor are the the "step before staff" as i was never donor before I got staff. Donor just needs reworked al together to have fun stuff instead of commands staff have. but keep gag/mute/kick for emergencies, if staff cannot be brought on etc.
which is how most of this was intended to be.
(05-30-2020, 08:20 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Donors don't need stopsounds. Like abby said it's a thing each person can do individually themselves in console, and staff themselves RARELY need to use it, so giving it to donors to use and abuse like they have many things already is a bad idea.
Yes i understand many donors are good beans, but the amount of abusers outweigh the good ones unfortunately.
I'd personally be up for removing some commands as I still think they have too much power. That's how they got the mindset of being staff. They're not staff. Nor are the the "step before staff" as i was never donor before I got staff. Donor just needs reworked al together to have fun stuff instead of commands staff have. but keep gag/mute/kick for emergencies, if staff cannot be brought on etc.
which is how most of this was intended to be.

Donors used to be absolutely forbidden from using any commands while staff were on, and discouraged from doing it while staff were not online. It was a pretty big offense if a donor gagged someone while staff was on. Similarly, it used to be that nobody except staff could use staff binds or otherwise warn people for breaking rules. I'm not sure what changed, but that worked.

I've been sayin it for months: $15 is not a qualification to go and enforce rules. Sure, giving them the command is fine so that someone can get rid of the moron screaming the N word over the mic, but that is not equivalent to being staff, and shouldn't give them free reign to enforce rules like they are staff.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
                                                              FROM: NOBLE FERRET                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Hay guys i was wondering if u can make a ferret as a pet in prop hunt if it posable i will love to see a ferret running around the map                               
    I put a links from steam  if u can take a look at it                                                                                             

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1364181554                                                                                                                                 To the one who reading  this thank you for taking the time to read it                                                                                                                             
That would be so cute! We do need some more pets, in my opinion, and a ferret would be awesome! c:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
(07-19-2020, 12:12 AM)N0BLE FERRET Wrote:
                                                              FROM: NOBLE FERRET                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Hay guys i was wondering if u can make a ferret as a pet in prop hunt if it posable i will love to see a ferret running around the map                               
    I put a links from steam  if u can take a look at it                                                                                             

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1364181554                                                                                                                                 To the one who reading  this thank you for taking the time to read it                                                                                                                             
That looks like a great pet to add Noble, however we have other situations on PH to take of first before getting new stuff added and removing no longer popular stuff on PH for the time being.
It be on the back burner for now but when its time to have new pets suggestions, this might be considered with possible other pet suggestions.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(07-19-2020, 02:30 AM)§5Aki Wrote: That would be so cute! We do need some more pets, in my opinion, and a ferret would be awesome! c:

i have a pet pack i was wanting to suggest but i was waiting  till they fixed the things
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(07-19-2020, 11:09 PM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 02:30 AM)§5Aki Wrote: That would be so cute! We do need some more pets, in my opinion, and a ferret would be awesome! c:

i have a pet pack i was wanting to suggest but i was waiting  till they fixed the things

Eh, give me the link
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army