Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello #2047
Hello most of ttt and some ph nurds know me already, but I'm script errors or near. I started out in our ph community and switched to primarily to ttt. I'm currently a tmod on ttt and i've been a murder trusted for like 2 yrs now. This intro is mostly for the murder nurds that visit the forums so they know me. I just wanted you nurds to know I'll be more active on Murder again so we don't leave it completely defenseless. if you guys have questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord I'm NeaЯ#0001
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hello most of ttt and some ph nurds know me already, but I'm script errors or near. I started out in our ph community and switched to primarily to ttt. I'm currently a tmod on ttt and i've been a murder trusted for like 2 yrs now. This intro is mostly for the murder nurds that visit the forums so they know me. I just wanted you nurds to know I'll be more active on Murder again so we don't leave it completely defenseless. if you guys have questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord I'm NeaЯ#0001
(05-25-2020, 07:10 PM)POG MONKEY Wrote: Hello most of ttt and some ph nurds know me already, but I'm script errors or near. I started out in our ph community and switched to primarily to ttt. I'm currently a tmod on ttt and i've been a murder trusted for like 2 yrs now. This intro is mostly for the murder nurds that visit the forums so they know me. I just wanted you nurds to know I'll be more active on Murder again so we don't leave it completely defenseless. if you guys have questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord I'm NeaЯ#0001
<3
[Image: J6yUs0g]
lol so much better than this eternal guy xD
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
This explains the questions I had earlier while on server with you. Welcome back. Bring Murder not Drama.
Hello nerd also ur given me script error can't read u message lol jk
[Image: titan.gif]
Happy > Near > Script Errors

[Image: bCMoDDj.jpg]
Welcome Clone!

See you on PH or TTT.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy