Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I demand color reform
i dont like people of color either
Can it be made so donors display their member/master/regular tags but in purple instead

Obviously an unimportant change but i'm curious what others think or if its possible
(05-25-2020, 11:13 PM)Mantis Wrote: Can it be made so donors display their member/master/regular tags but in purple instead

Obviously an unimportant change but i'm curious what others think or if its possible
so different hues of purple depending on if they have member, master, or regular? if so, that sounds pretty cool
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
(05-25-2020, 11:13 PM)Mantis Wrote: Can it be made so donors display their member/master/regular tags but in purple instead

Would be cool, but autopromote addons aren't that smart unfortunately. You have a list of roles with the amount of hours you need to get it, or if it's exempt from autopromotion, and that's all. You can't really have a "is donor" check to give them a special role with another color unless you hard code it most likely
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Just thinking about the amount of effort it would take to design something like that without any knowledge how, makes me want to kill myself
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
NEW COLORS PLZ
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I WANT COLOR REFORM