Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I had to kick this guy twice for targeting and he reported me
(05-29-2020, 02:26 PM)playboiiJack Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 02:22 PM)Saitama Wrote: It should also be noted that the specific RDMer attacked myself and no one else.
Your reputation is -6 you have no opinion
What the fuck does rep have to do with anything?
(05-29-2020, 02:26 PM)playboiiJack Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 02:22 PM)Saitama Wrote: It should also be noted that the specific RDMer attacked myself and no one else.
Your reputation is -6 you have no opinion
Kinda irrelevant tbh
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
If you're going to kick or ban someone over rdm it needs to be mass or consistent. This applies for targeting as well, but for both you need to make sure you have the proof to back it up. Consistent rdm is a lot harder to prove overall; I know you have something post but google drive is being slow to open so I haven't looked at it myself. As an isolated case an rdm does not warrant a ban or kick.
There is a related donor abuse thread for this issue.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
imagine making a ban request every time someone makes you angry
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-29-2020, 02:37 PM)Saitama Wrote: The first time I was Killed I was proven both by killing a T AND via tester.

(05-29-2020, 02:33 PM)Timatio1 Wrote: he killed a inno that shot him. it was clearly said in voice chat that the inno shot saitama.
It is also shown that the inno shot me first in the log I posted.
All I saw was a gunfight I did what I would do to anybody else if the person they killed was a inno.
(05-29-2020, 04:30 PM)playboiiJack Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 02:37 PM)Saitama Wrote: The first time I was Killed I was proven both by killing a T AND via tester.

(05-29-2020, 02:33 PM)Timatio1 Wrote: he killed a inno that shot him. it was clearly said in voice chat that the inno shot saitama.
It is also shown that the inno shot me first in the log I posted.
All I saw was a gunfight I did what I would do to anybody else if the person they killed was a inno.

If that is what you would normally do you should read the rules, if the person had a valid reason to kill an inno (t baiting, karma baiting, following, damaging them or any other kosable reason) then you should not kill the person who killed an innocent.
Just a few questions here...
First off, I submitted multiple reports, despite the fact that there were no mods on. Are reports with no mods even saved to the system? (legitimate question, as I have ZERO fucking clue how the fuck that works).

Second, since we both have the exact same witnesses, how about we ask them about how this went down? We have already heard from Timatio, and I think some mods got on to ask what the fuck happened.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(05-29-2020, 09:55 PM)Saitama Wrote: Just a few questions here...
First off, I submitted multiple reports, despite the fact that there were no mods on. Are reports with no mods even saved to the system? (legitimate question, as I have ZERO fucking clue how the fuck that works).

Second, since we both have the exact same witnesses, how about we ask them about how this went down? We have already heard from Timatio, and I think some mods got on to ask what the fuck happened.
Reports are saved for the map/map after they were made, after that they are lost unless screenshots are provided, plus we can look through logs if necessary to see what happened
(05-29-2020, 09:55 PM)Saitama Wrote: Just a few questions here...

(edit: Mini answered first question above)
Second, it will be almost impossible to tell what really went down (unless someone has video from when this happened which I suspect no one recorded). 

You should have tagged a moderator+ on the discord to alert us to what was occurring in the server and not take matters into your own hands using voteban.
(sidenote: Timatio, do not tell other donors to voteban anyone, moderators will handle bans)

I do not see anything here currently that deserves someone getting banned.  However I do believe that yall should be talked too so that this situation does not happen again.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Alright I'll keep this short and answer both of these threads at once. I'm really not seeing a whole lot of evidence on either side that warrants anything close to a ban. This just feels like 2 people who don't like each other trying to get the other one banned. So heres what I'll do:

@playboiiJack I do see at minimum 2 different RDMs based on evidence. Therefore I will have a staff member apply 2 slays and you'll serve them whenever.

@"Saitama"  Donors are not staff. You do not kick for simple RDMs and you do not ever use voteban. You can kick a blatant hacker or mass RDMr if no staff are available but you do not kick a player simply for rdming you. Get staff on if staff is needed.

For both of you: I don't want to see you interacting as it's clear you don't like eachother. Consider this a valid warning for both of you to stay out of each other's business. No targeting, no RDMing, no trying to get the other banned. Just take some steps back, realize it's just a game, and move on. Please report any further issues to me directly.