Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Binge-Watching Party
(05-22-2020, 04:58 AM)§4Zack Wrote: Shows: On my block,the office,Lucifer,that 70's Show,BlackList,NCIS Los Angeles,NCIS,The Flash series.

Movies: 6 underground,Fast and Furious series,CopOut

(those will take a while)

i forgot the rest of the names of movies i watched or liked lol

I didn't enjoy 6 Undergrounds. I felt like the movie was boring and long but I did like the action of it.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(05-22-2020, 08:40 AM)Happy Mirror Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 04:58 AM)§4Zack Wrote: Shows: On my block,the office,Lucifer,that 70's Show,BlackList,NCIS Los Angeles,NCIS,The Flash series.

I didn't enjoy 6 Undergrounds. I felt like the movie was boring and long but I did like the action of it.
Eh it was long but it was worth it the action was the awesome part
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]

Thank you Zack  :D
Lucifer was def a good suggestion. And I’m a Star Wars fans so anything there. But I did see a suggestion on anime which was very general Bc there’s a ton, some of it tv some of it movies. I’ll suggest 3 movies that were really well done.
Weathering With You. It’s recent, so I’m unsure where it would be right now, I saw it in a theater showing.
Your Name. Not sure if it’s on Hulu or anything but you should be able to stream it on amazon for a dollar.
A Silent Voice. It’s on Netflix.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Mr Robot is like a 45 episode joker
Super natural, Lucifer, Brooklynn Nine-nine. The Good Doctor, The walking dead, Z-Nation, Game of thrones, Ozark, The 100, Marco Polo, The last kingdom, Into the badlands (<--Its ok), Punisher, Your lie in April (<--- Anime movie), I cant think of anything else on the top of my head but im sure I have a few more I could suggest

Edit: The Witcher
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]
(05-22-2020, 03:45 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Lucifer was def a good suggestion. And I’m a Star Wars fans so anything there. But I did see a suggestion on anime which was very general Bc there’s a ton, some of it tv some of it movies. I’ll suggest 3 movies that were really well done.
Weathering With You. It’s recent, so I’m unsure where it would be right now, I saw it in a theater showing.
Your Name. Not sure if it’s on Hulu or anything but you should be able to stream it on amazon for a dollar.
A Silent Voice. It’s on Netflix.
Thank you Matt, I will look into these

(05-22-2020, 05:15 PM)Mantis Wrote: Mr Robot is like a 45 episode joker
Thank you :)

(05-22-2020, 06:28 PM)[test] Forsaken Wrote: Super natural, Lucifer, Brooklynn Nine-nine. The Good Doctor, The walking dead, Z-Nation, Game of thrones, Ozark, The 100, Marco Polo, The last kingdom, Into the badlands (<--Its ok), Punisher, Your lie in April (<--- Anime movie), I cant think of anything else on the top of my head but im sure I have a few more I could suggest

Edit: The Witcher

Thank you Forsaken  :P
If you think of anything else just let me know!
oooo yea definitely watch The Witcher!  ;)
[Image: TheWitcher_101_Unit_06900_RT.png]
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(05-23-2020, 09:24 AM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: oooo yea definitely watch The Witcher!  ;)
[Image: TheWitcher_101_Unit_06900_RT.png]

Heart
Momma, if you can handle true crime i am ya GIRL.

The staircase (will make you confused and angry)
Abducted in Plain Sight (what the F U C K) - if you do watch this get at me cause i have so many theories.
The Confession Killer (irritating and amazing)
Amanda Knox (shes guilty af i hate her)
Paradise Lost (hard to find, four part movie doc series over the course of a few years - really graphic and hard to watch)
Fear of 13 (heart breaking)
Dear Zachary (made me cry so hard I dry heaved)
Cropsey (spoopy af)
I love you, Now Die (I dont think I've hated someone so much before)
Mommy Dead and Dearest (amazing)
The Imposter (wild ride start to finish)
Into the Abyss (just.... oof)
Who Took Johnny? (made me scream at the TV)

Comedy
Community
The Office
Lunatic
3rd Rock From the Sun
Red Dwarf
F.R.I.E.N.D.S (my all time favorite)
Schitts Creek
Modern Family
What We Do In The Shadows

If you like Horror and SciFi message me - also if you like true crime a lot more, also message me. Im the queen of binge watching shows ;)
Go away