Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of slay by KillerZoreo
Offender's Name: @"killerZoreo" 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170196959

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Round 2 of minecraft_b5 was a pretty chaotic so I would understand why it would be hard to grasp what happened without seeing it for yourself. However, I was proven innocent after killing a traitor and happened to see another person being pushed by a minecart and knocked off a ledge where it damaged them. I proceeded to kill the person who pushed them which was Planton. Apparently this was enough just cause for @".ceebeast" to kill me even though I happened to be proven and explained that Planton pushed someone with a minecart. Once again, I was proven which would rightfully give @".ceebeast" no actual reason to RDM me. I asked Killer to slay Ceebeast since he had just got on, but he said that killing a proven was allowed. So I said that I would take it to the forums and he said he would stick by his decision, in the screenshot below. 

When They Did It: About 10 minutes ago

Potential Witnesses: SpaceDuck, @Lovanatana , Sean Toliver, The Shadow Soldier, Akrynyte

Proof: Attached

Other: Wasn't exactly sure where to put this but I just wanted a something done. Any feedback or rules that I might have overlooked in the MOTD. Let me know, thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It looks like a misunderstanding to me. Still would like to see what killer and beast say.

And of course this is not abuse, again just a misunderstanding it seems
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I’d like to see @"killerZoreo" ’s perspective on this to make sure it is all right, but if you were proven you had every right to kill platon and ceebeast did not have a right to kill you. Ceebeast should have been slain since he did rdm an inno (burrito) for rightfully killing platon.
(06-02-2020, 12:44 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: It looks like a misunderstanding to me.  Still would like to see what killer and beast say.

And of course this is not abuse, again just a misunderstanding it seems

Yes which is why I said I wasn't sure where to put it. The lack of a slay was just shocking to me.
I mean... yeah, it's RDM to kill someone that's proven.
which is a slay

killer gotta learn smh
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Anyone try the free cam trick?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
So. I just looked thru the logs and the shot logs --- without deathscenes because, duh. It's RDM. The Shadow Solider is shown protecting Burrito, a proven, then .ceebeast comes up and smacks him once with a crowbar.

https://gyazo.com/10e7d92a90a698f9ff9fe7db60547543
https://gyazo.com/86ecdc46df92e2a4076d9874409abaa7
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(06-02-2020, 01:09 AM)Noire Wrote: So. I just looked thru the logs and the shot logs --- without deathscenes because, duh. It's RDM. The Shadow Solider is shown protecting Burrito, a proven, then .ceebeast comes up and smacks him once with a crowbar.

https://gyazo.com/10e7d92a90a698f9ff9fe7db60547543
https://gyazo.com/86ecdc46df92e2a4076d9874409abaa7

Yes, and also based upon the fall damage logs you can see where UnAmazing_Cake was pushed and took damaged and me killing the inno that pushed them immediately after. I know its kinda late for a slay, I just wanna make sure I am correct on this and would like an apology from Killerzoreo if possible.
This round wasn't really hectic tbh. Terrible quality but I didn't want to upload this garbage on youtube. Here's the death scene of Platon: https://media1.giphy.com/media/VhRYUPSD6.../giphy.gif

From my perspective, two people were pushing each other with props. One person pushed another slightly damaging them (Not sure how much damage but it looks minimal from death scene.) You did not kill them instantly but waited until they walked up to you with a prop to kill them (when they were near death.) The player who was damaged did not call a KOS and was not upset at being damaged, even encouraging it as they continued to prop push people and use their mic. As the single staff member online, it was very difficult for me to make a decision since you reporting myself. I even stated: that it was very difficult for me to make a decision and I was lookng at the death scene. https://i.imgur.com/3CfTkyS.png

Luckily, killerZoreo quickly joined in and I asked him to take a look because I did not want to make a decision on my own report.

You to admins: hey killer
killerZoreo to admins: ya
You to admins: check out the report burrito did
You to admins: he wants me slain but idk if i should be
killerZoreo to admins: he was proven, but he also killed an inno. Did soimeone call out the inno?
You to admins: nobody did
You to admins: 2 guys were proppushing each other
ou to admins: and his defense was 'he damaged him by pushing him'
                NOTE: This defense came after this occured and after Burrito Bowl filed his report. The report said
                something along the lines of 'slay yourself rdm' and my response was 'why did you kill platon?'
                Burrito Bowl was explaining why he killed him when we were both dead.
killerZoreo to admins: no slay. If burrito vunt wants to make an abuse report he can
You to admins: trying to analyze it but then u came
You to admins: tried being impartial lol
You to admins: but i wouldnt slay someone for that was just cautious since it was me judging myself

Since I did not want to make a decision regarding myself since you kept insisting I was slain, I asked killer to take a look at it. I think that killer made the wrong decision and it was the same decision that I would have made whether it be regarding myself or someone else given the circumstances.
Lets one thing out of the way immediately. It doesn't matter if you are proven if you RDM. As far as not slaying ceebeast goes, this is going to be a long one and heres my entire thought process from this report. At first, I saw the report response and thought Burrito was pushed/damaged, and saw nothing to prove that. Then I realized that it was witnessing attempted rdm, and still didn't slay from what the deathscene showed. I saw it as two people propfighting in some form of way. Two people holding minecarts and damaged. So I made the decision that it was in fact RDM, because it is very possible that that was not the first bit of damage from these two and it is very possible that these two players were clashing long before burrito witnessed the Planton push someone. By the way, since it needs to be mentioned, Ceebeast killed burrito for killing planton, not akrynite. I stupidly didnt ss the report itself, but ceebeast said in the report that he killed burrito for killing planton. 
https://imgur.com/a/dAUzr5R