Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one bites the dust
So there have been a couple people going on hiatus recently and I will be joining them. Some of you may have noticed my recent inactivity, I’d mostly play some morning for a couple hours then I’d head to work and come back only to go play a different game. Honestly the reason for this is my lack of enjoying gmod and playing with people at the moment. This all factors into irl stuff going on right now that may make the hiatus last longer. I have plans to go on a road trip for about a week later on this month, paired with constant work and life changing rapidly as we know it my time to play would be few and far between. But that’s not all, I also have plans to move in with my best friend, they don’t have a lot of room so I probably will end up not taking my pc as we have plans to buy a schoolie or something of the likes and road trip a lot, we may eventually settle down in Colorado. So guys, you may see me a couple times over the next few months, I won’t be on as often, and won’t be as active on the forums or discord as I once was. Life is taking me in new directions and new possibilities are opening up. This community has been a home to me for many many years now, but it’s almost time to move on. It was a pleasure meeting many of you and enjoying my time on the server. Take care everyone. I’ll see you around. I love you all, cya next time.

Also I’ll add to this again for more memories, again, thank you all.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10385
Don't worry, he'll be moderator again by next year

But happy trails my friend! Glad your life is going to good places, make sure you enjoy yourself!
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Thank god I can finally win once in a while now... /s

Best of luck to you man. I hope you have a blast wherever you go and whatever you do.
Respect your elders
Take care brother I love you
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Talk to me on snap sometime buddy or ask for my number, I'll miss u <3
I hope life takes you places and you enjoy wherever it takes you. Take care and maybe see you around again some time.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I'll miss you HS dude, take care of yourself and i hope to see you someday again and enjoy the ride !
I'm glad I got to play with you a couple of times before you took your break. It's sad to see an old friend go but hope everything in your life goes the best for you brother. I'll continue the tradition of calling the knife cheap and reporting good aimers for hacking in the future. Cya dude.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Haha, deagle fights are amazing. Thanks Mini. 

also you scared the fuck out of me. stay cute man
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶