Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito Bowl Trusted App
Ingame Name: Burrito Bowl

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:203919865

Time Played: 1866.75 Hours
When First Joined: March 1st 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Since I've been working from home, I am available to hop on at pretty much anytime within the near future. Of course, when I go back to work, my hours are 9-7 EST so I'd usually be on during evenings until midnight and free on weekends. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community: I was previously mod on this server about over a year ago and I am able to fully grasp knowledge of the rules, I am able to calm down many of the guests and regulars who are upset on the server. I am able to fully decipher reports from the community and speak to players who would like to voice their concerns. I on top of that enjoy playing on the server and I am able to quickly flip the switch and know when it is time to have fun and when it is time to staff.

Why you want to help the community: This community is one of the only ones I have ever been apart of. It is pretty much all I know in terms of Gmod, other than my IRL friends and family I enjoy playing and being on the server. I have taken breaks, been burned by a lot of people I previously believed had my best interests in mind on this server but I've learned a lot in the past 3 years on this server. It's helped me grow not as someone personally, but has shaped how I interact nowadays. I've seen countless staff members come and go, gotten banned and demoted, myself being one. But at the end of the day, I've always came back to the server. Not because of the staff, not because of Dink, but because of the culmination of different players that are on everyday. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=7881

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=1969

How did you find us?: I randomly clicked on the server and bought Tmod about 10 minutes into playing here.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yessirski

Other: 

Any feedback or questions or concerns would be greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all
Don't know how comfortable anyone would be letting you staff again after what happened last time but I won't touch on that too much. Instead, I'll just say

[Image: 1Cpkxqq.png]

You could use some more consistent activity. Obviously you don't have to be on every minute of every day, but it's a little too soon to even consider giving you staff again in my opinion.
(06-10-2020, 12:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Don't know how comfortable anyone would be letting you staff again after what happened last time but I won't touch on that too much. Instead, I'll just say

[Image: 1Cpkxqq.png]

You could use some more consistent activity. Obviously you don't have to be on every minute of every day, but it's a little too soon to even consider giving you staff again in my opinion.
If you would like to hold me to actions from over a year ago then that would be your decision, but I haven't interacted with you at all lately. Not sure you can really speak on how I am now. Thanks for the input.
Others may not but I will hold things that happened over a year ago when you were staff last against you. You were extremely toxic towards other staff, caused a LOT of unnecessary drama, and got demoted for it. Not to mention, since you've come back, you've gone after current staff in dms for things that were said on the forums, and made a dramatic deal out of it in the Discord. If you haven't changed that behavior since a year ago, I don't ever want to see you as staff again. -1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-10-2020, 12:48 PM)Avi Wrote: Others may not but I will hold things that happened over a year ago when you were staff last against you.  You were extremely toxic towards other staff, caused a LOT of unnecessary drama, and got demoted for it.  Not to mention, since you've come back, you've gone after current staff in dms for things that were said on the forums, and made a dramatic deal out of it in the Discord.  If you haven't changed that behavior since a year ago, I don't ever want to see you as staff again.  -1
I personally think I should be able to tell someone with no knowledge about who I am to stop mentioning me and not have my name in their mouth. I messaged one staff member about a comment he made about me and told him to stop. I don't really see anything wrong with mentioning something I'm not comfortable with to someone in their dms. I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy anyone bad mouthing you when you haven't done anything or spoken a word to them previously.

My behavior has changed, but I haven't been around or spoken to you since, you are welcome to reach out to me and ask any questions privately for you to understand my situation. Thank you.
(06-10-2020, 12:53 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 12:48 PM)Avi Wrote: Others may not but I will hold things that happened over a year ago when you were staff last against you.  You were extremely toxic towards other staff, caused a LOT of unnecessary drama, and got demoted for it.  Not to mention, since you've come back, you've gone after current staff in dms for things that were said on the forums, and made a dramatic deal out of it in the Discord.  If you haven't changed that behavior since a year ago, I don't ever want to see you as staff again.  -1
I personally think I should be able to tell someone with no knowledge about who I am to stop mentioning me and not have my name in their mouth. I messaged one staff member about a comment he made about me and told him to stop. I don't really see anything wrong with mentioning something I'm not comfortable with to someone in their dms. I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy anyone bad mouthing you when you haven't done anything or spoken a word to them previously.
There's a difference between saying  "Yo don't ever mention my name in your mouth ever again" and freaking out at someone saying "Ur a fucking idiot who gaslights and is supposed to be a mod" and "why are retards obsessed with me I do nothing"  I get that you approached them about mentioning you in that thread, but then to continue the conversation  and in the Discord with those toxic responses are not needed.  If you want to be staff, you have to work with staff regardless of what server they staff, and the situation is going to be brought up from when you were staff last, that just happens.

I've edited this like a million times but one more thing, this situation happened a couple of weeks ago, but you've said you've changed.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-10-2020, 12:58 PM)Avi Wrote:
There's a difference between saying  "Yo don't ever mention my name in your mouth ever again" and freaking out at someone saying "Ur a fucking idiot who gaslights and is supposed to be a mod" and "why are retards obsessed with me I do nothing"  I get that you approached them about mentioning you in that thread, but then to continue the conversation  and in the Discord with those toxic responses are not needed.  If you want to be staff, you have to work with staff regardless of what server they staff, and the situation is going to be brought up from when you were staff last, that just happens.
I think if someone is aggressively speaking on me, then I am able to approach them with the same exact energy. Thank you for the input though, I'll keep it in mind in my approach in the future.
(06-10-2020, 01:04 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
I think if someone is aggressively speaking on me, then I am able to approach them with the same exact energy. Thank you for the input though, I'll keep it in mind in my approach in the future.
But your job as staff/potential staff is to de-escalate. You were demoted/banned for very good reason all people have to do to get an idea of how you were as staff is read your ban appeal you linked. Reading your responses, I can say for certain you STILL CANNOT take criticism. Also you just came back from a break as per laced's post.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I would like to know how you found "Even with this server being bullshit sometimes, this server has most times always gone with "If there's no proof, there's no punishment". History has shown that with Burrito, Russ, Rits, even Scoovie." aggressively speaking on you. They mentioned you were  demoted with proof, where's the aggression?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-10-2020, 01:08 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
But your job as staff/potential staff is to de-escalate. You were demoted/banned for very good reason all people have to do to get an idea of how you were as staff is read your ban appeal you linked. Reading your responses, I can say for certain you STILL CANNOT take criticism. Also you just came back from a break as per laced's post.
I've been playing on/off due to quarantine and working a full-time career & me hanging with my GF as of recently. I am indeed able to take criticism however, I had no problem posting an app knowing there would be numerous people who wouldn't want me to see me as staff due to previous encounters. I am continuing to learn the different shifts of focus when it comes to expressing myself and will continue to focus on that, I know I am not perfect and I will never be perfect, but I have changed. Thanks for the input.