Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito Bowl Trusted App
(06-10-2020, 12:53 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: My behavior has changed,

EDIT: Here's the full video if anyone thinks I took this out of context
Also, the audio delay is because obs is stupid. Im working on fixing it
(06-10-2020, 01:28 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 12:53 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: My behavior has changed,

5 second clip with no context, also a joke. Apologies that you were offended, nothing was said to me so I wouldn't know, I won't joke with you anymore. Thanks for the input.
Not trying to contradict the experience of the staff or ignore the evidence presented in your previous ban appeal, but I’m just going to speak to my personal experience with you. I haven’t had a lot of interaction with you personally, but the few times I have you’ve kind of come across as being a little unfriendly, not very fun. I do think you know the rules very well which is definitely a plus. You haven’t really been a dick in anyway to me. Do you like the other players in this community? Do you want them to have fun and help them to have fun by being staff? Are you going to patient with new players? Are you going to be respectful towards higher staff? Are you going to keep a cool head to the best of your ability when situations get heated?
Respect your elders
(06-10-2020, 12:35 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 12:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Don't know how comfortable anyone would be letting you staff again after what happened last time but I won't touch on that too much. Instead, I'll just say

[Image: 1Cpkxqq.png]

You could use some more consistent activity. Obviously you don't have to be on every minute of every day, but it's a little too soon to even consider giving you staff again in my opinion.
If you would like to hold me to actions from over a year ago then that would be your decision, but I haven't interacted with you at all lately. Not sure you can really speak on how I am now. Thanks for the input.

[Image: Screenshot_20200527-171343.png]

You may not have interacted with me, but your interactions with others truly reveals your character. Definite -1 from me.
I'm neutral on this, there's no doubt you'll be an extremely capable staff member, but personally I really don't like your attitude towards some things. I'm not EXACTLY one to talk.. but you can be argumentative and quite sour in a lot of places I've seen you on this forum. In just THIS thread:

(06-10-2020, 01:04 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: I think if someone is aggressively speaking on me, then I am able to approach them with the same exact energy.

As Scoovie said, that's not how it rolls.. you should never have to get into a screaming match or be explicitly negative with somebody just to come out on top, but should instead be trying to cool off the interaction, not just on the server, but in private as well. Looking through the  sea of -1 reps in your post history (which is vividly similar to mine).. this really pokes out to me, again I'm not exactly the expert at biting my tongue, but you go REALLY hot and heavy when it really isn't necessary, where instead you could have just as easily said something a lot more respectful while getting the same point across.

That's my opinion on the matter, again I think you're extremely capable, but I think your attitude is in need of some changing.

EDIT:
(06-10-2020, 01:51 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_20200527-171343.png]

This was completely uncalled for. No, -1.
Hell no. You have the same aggression you got demoted over, which is extremely worrying. I mean it’s even still there down to the same phrasing. I was going to quote a piece but scoovie beat me to it. You may be technically capable with a knowledge of the rules, but your interactions with others leave much to be desired.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1. I don't understand why you want to be staff. The last few times I've played with you, you've been in an arguement with somebody over random stuff.
-1. So far every interaction I've had with you on the server has been negative.
Closed and denied per request of Burrito Bowl
[Image: b_560x95.png]