Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fact i even have to make this is frustrating.
Offender's Name: KingMinotuar

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95833232

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Came into the game with a awful attitude, we had a couple of trolls online who were bringing up inappropriate conversations, i asked them a few times to stop so I had to gag one, Mino decided to then take over complete power of the situation that I was handling without asking and ended up creating a mess out of what should have been super simple. 

When They Did It: Today - 2:14pm

Potential Witnesses: Steven Prodigy, Norm Minder, Yuni

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/jJsZQf7

Other:

Edit: Wanna say real quick that the pictures may have ended up mixed around - I will be fixing that right away fixed.
Go away
Seems like you should have just let them stay muted here, considering they further caused problems.... I don't see any abuse here just an eagerness to shut up some trolls, which COULD be bad but not in this instance IMO.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-15-2020, 05:45 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: Seems like you should have just let them stay muted here, considering they further caused problems.... I don't see any abuse here just an eagerness to shut up some trolls, which COULD be bad but not in this instance IMO.
The issue though was I issued a gag to the one guy, the Mino came in, argued, and then spammed his gag and mutes which weren't needed, he ended up creating the bigger issue we really could have easily avoided.
Go away
The issue is foxka is that his eagerness to remove trolls from the server caused them to become more problematic. Also there are protocols to follow, "fuck you" isnt something that you would immediately mute for especially considering it was the users first offence and he hadn't been an issue up until that point.

Either way I didnt use my commands and sat back and spoke to starling for some advice on the matter but in general I just feel like as a collective group of donors the situation was handled poorly.
(06-15-2020, 05:58 PM)Steven [Prodigy] Wrote: The issue is foxka is that his eagerness to remove trolls from the server caused them to become more problematic. Also there are protocols to follow, "fuck you" isnt something that you would immediately mute for especially considering it was the users first offence and he hadn't been an issue up until that point.

Either way I didnt use my commands and sat back and spoke to starling for some advice on the matter but in general I just feel like as a collective group of donors the situation was handled poorly.

I completely agree
Go away
Yes, I witnessed , I just want to say one thing. "Fuck you" is not a reason to mute, and please don't use your powers when you don't need them, Make sure you know the rules, call staff if you don't , I'm not a staff, but that's my opinion.
I'm going to be the dickhead.

You're both in the wrong.
It was at a point staff should have been pinged. Donors are not staff. You two have two different staffing styles and they clashed and this is what happened. Protocol wasn't fully followed for some of it either. Minotaur is very strict with staffing where as you are not. Therefore clashing. (Also mino you need to watch how you talk to people on server??? dont be a dick)
It also would help if you gave the video because hearing what is and isnt mic spam helps with determining these kinds of things.
From the outside it just seems like two people with petty issues with one another that dislikes how the other handles things.
You seemed to cop an attitude yourself when it went sour instead of, as I said, pinging for staff. When things get to that point, STAFF. Donors are NOT STAFF.
(06-15-2020, 06:27 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm going to be the dickhead.

You're both in the wrong.
It was at a point staff should have been pinged. Donors are not staff. You two have two different staffing styles and they clashed and this is what happened. Protocol wasn't fully followed for some of it either. Minotaur is very strict with staffing where as you are not. Therefore clashing. (Also mino you need to watch how you talk to people on server??? dont be a dick)
It also would help if you gave the video because hearing what is and isnt mic spam helps with determining these kinds of things.
From the outside it just seems like two people with petty issues with one another that dislikes how the other handles things.
You seemed to cop an attitude yourself when it went sour instead of, as I said, pinging for staff. When things get to that point, STAFF. Donors are NOT STAFF.
Hey Nuru, not a dickhead.

While I can totally agree and I hear what you're saying I suppose my issue here is how he swooped in and started instigating the issue and throwing mutes in, in my personal opinion - which may be wrong - I didn't see the need for staff at the start when I had issued the first gag, I was trying to gain my bearings on the situation but Mino came in with his mutes and gags which I felt were not needed at all, at that point I blanked on even needing staff because it all became super blown out of the water - starling did message me asking what was happening and she did come on shortly after - I am trying to get the video evidence if you'd still like
Go away
(06-15-2020, 06:38 PM)MissPauling Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 06:27 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: -snip fpr short reply-
Hey Nuru, not a dickhead.

While I can totally agree and I hear what you're saying I suppose my issue here is how he swooped in and started instigating the issue and throwing mutes in, in my personal opinion - which may be wrong - I didn't see the need for staff at the start when I had issued the first gag, I was trying to gain my bearings on the situation but Mino came in with his mutes and gags which I felt were not needed at all, at that point I blanked on even needing staff because it all became super blown out of the water - starling did message me asking what was happening and she did come on shortly after - I am trying to get the video evidence if you'd still like

I think video would help. He may have jumped the gun to you but for someone like me, while I was staffing here still, if they were being like that I would have also personally muted. It is literally as I said, from screenshots alone viewpoint, two people with two different staffing styles that disagree. That's why it blew up. One corrected the other, then the other correct the first, and so on and so forth. It was all around handled bad on both sides. Always try to get staff first if possible if you see what appears to be a "group" of trolls which was easily discernible here for me at least. (Just bc i know some others cant pick it up as easily as i do)
It's cool for donors to help out and all and do little things but the biggest issue that remains is most of them forget they're not staff. They're not the law. Just occasional help. Which is what this seems from the outside from both of you to me.

Quick edit; also im super aware that mino has caused issues in the past before someone berates me for that. ive had to handle him myself lmao. just in this instance it didnt seem like an only him issue.
This took me some time to look over the proof that was provided I'm going to give my opinion on this The screen shots that were just trolls but it got out of hand when an other donor took over Now I wasn't on for this But Like Nuru said when we have multiple donors trying to help the server keeping it calm and personality this got out of hand this is when King or norm or someone should of pinged staff and let staff take care of this issues,

Personality this looks bad on all donors just my opinion, And this issue was handled incorrectly

If we can see the video as well with the mic spammers and trolls things like that so we can actually see if he is abusing their commands.
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]