STEAM_0:0:41913521

Who Banned You:
dcoty

Reason For Ban:
no hax plox

Length of Ban:
12/07/2016 @20:09:35 - Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban:
One of my biggest mistakes I've ever made on Garry's mod was scripting on Dink's server. I have played a lot since my ban and really came to love the core aspects of TTT, after my ban from Dink's I took a long break from Garry's mod and when I came back I started playing a lot of Serious TTT, but deep down I really miss Dink's. I haven't scripted since, nor will I ever again. Dink's has one of the coolest communities and its a bummer not being able to join my friends when I see them get on it. I understand it was the proper punishment at the time but I am asking for forgiveness for something I did so long ago.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):
No

Other:
Obviously I will never script or use any sort of third party software again.
I'd say since it was scripting, which while still bad isn't as bad as aimbot or wallhacks, I'd support an urban. Plus it's been nearly 4 years which is definitely enough time to change. +1 for unban
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
(06-16-2020, 10:39 PM)Captain Chemo Wrote: Dink's has one of the coolest communities and its a bummer not being able to join my friends when I see them get on it. 

LOL a lot has changed pal.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
4 years is a pretty long time to reform, plus i've played with him on serious before and he's a pretty stand up guy. +1 from me.
Although I am EXTREMELY against people using cheats or third party software to gain an edge in a game, I am curious as to what software you were using (what it was used for, not who made it). If this was limited to something like a bunny hop script, I would be open to the community giving you another chance after serving a four year punishment under the stipulation that you would be watched very closely and any breach of this rule (using any type of third party software for any reason) would make you unwelcome in this community permanently. I think that people make mistakes and it seems that you are apologetic and realize your error.
(06-16-2020, 11:31 PM).ceebeast Wrote: Although I am EXTREMELY against people using cheats or third party software to gain an edge in a game, I am curious as to what software you were using (what it was used for, not who made it). If this was limited to something like a bunny hop script, I would be open to the community giving you another chance after serving a four year punishment under the stipulation that you would be watched very closely and any breach of this rule (using any type of third party software for any reason) would make you unwelcome in this community permanently. I think that people make mistakes and it seems that you are apologetic and realize your error.
I don't recall the name of the software I used. The program was used for spamming jump inputs, which in turn, I used for bhopping.
Easy +1, it's been 4 years
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
(06-16-2020, 11:36 PM)Captain Chemo Wrote:
(06-16-2020, 11:31 PM).ceebeast Wrote: Although I am EXTREMELY against people using cheats or third party software to gain an edge in a game, I am curious as to what software you were using (what it was used for, not who made it). If this was limited to something like a bunny hop script, I would be open to the community giving you another chance after serving a four year punishment under the stipulation that you would be watched very closely and any breach of this rule (using any type of third party software for any reason) would make you unwelcome in this community permanently. I think that people make mistakes and it seems that you are apologetic and realize your error.
I don't recall the name of the software I used. The program was used for spamming jump inputs, which in turn, I used for bhopping.

In that case, +1.
I still use cheats and am not banned, +1
FOUR YEARS
+1