Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick of this shit
Basically, Im resigning from TTT moderator. I've grown to fucking hate the community and I'm tired of dealing with the same fucking bullshit, from the same group of cunts every fucking time I get on the server. When I applied for staff almost a year ago, I did it to help a server and a community that I enjoyed being a part of. Now, the bullshit that is going on has driven me from the community and has caused me to hate even thinking about getting on TTT. I also want to make it clear that my abuse report had nothing to do with this resignation, and if actual evidence is brought forth I will still fight the report as if I was staff, but I can't bare being staff any longer. I will probably stay away from TTT even as donor because there is a ton of other reasons for leaving, but I don't want to make this a rant about the shitty quality of the server. Now, for PH. I am still going to be PH staff. I enjoy being on the server and I love being on and helping out. Although I have been less active due to doing other things, I am happy to help out on PH when I'm not doing anything semi-important. I don't have the same amount of stress from PH as I did from TTT. Not even fucking close. I hope I made a positive difference on TTT in the 11 months I was staff. The fun times were great while they lasted.
TL;DR TTT sucks, I quit. PH is cool, I stay.
Could you elaborate on why you hate the community? What are things we can take from this resignation and reflect on for why things got as bad as they appear to you?
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(06-17-2020, 12:29 AM)Battons Wrote: Could you elaborate on why you hate the community? What are things we can take from this resignation and reflect on for why things got as bad as they appear to you?
Things on server have gotten worse and worse since around the beginning of the year. The virus has locked all the trolls in their mom's basements to devolve into more and more unpleasant people to be on with. I took a month long break because it started getting to me, but came back to the same group of regulars harassing playeres and makling everyone's experience as unpleasent as possible without being banned.
(06-17-2020, 12:39 AM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 12:29 AM)Battons Wrote: Could you elaborate on why you hate the community? What are things we can take from this resignation and reflect on for why things got as bad as they appear to you?
Things on server have gotten worse and worse since around the beginning of the year. The virus has locked all the trolls in their mom's basements to devolve into more and more unpleasant people to be on with. I took a month long break because it started getting to me, but came back to the same group of regulars harassing playeres and makling everyone's experience as unpleasent as possible without being banned.
No offense, but you're a TTT Mod, you have the ability to handle this or ask for help if you can't do it yourself.  Why wasn't this brought up before?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-17-2020, 12:45 AM)Avi Wrote:
No offense, but you're a TTT Mod, you have the ability to handle this or ask for help if you can't do it yourself.  Why wasn't this brought up before?
I did. A month ago.
This is similar to why I resigned over a year ago. A call for help that wasn’t answered until later on down the line, so in that way I can see your reasoning. It truly does suck to go from loving something then to end up resenting it. Regardless though.. everybody makes mistakes and the problems will slowly go away or be taken care of. Thank you for sticking around so long on TTT although we never really talked much in the end.
(06-17-2020, 12:49 AM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 12:45 AM)Avi Wrote:
I did. A month ago.
Noire you confuse me and ok.  Anyways enjoy your resignation on TTT and see you around PH.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-17-2020, 12:39 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: but came back to the same group of regulars harassing playeres and making everyone's experience as unpleasent as possible without being banned.

Seems it's spreading to the forums lately, too..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I understand your frustration, its why I all but vanished until this week. Between here and work my eye twitch has come back and its not a very healthy environment. I don't blame you for your anger and disappointment, and most of all appreciate your honesty. You were a good mod killer, godspeed.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Welcome to the team. Seems like nothing's changed since I resigned from Mod. Oh well.