Unban Request for El Raton formerly known as purple hat dog
(06-17-2020, 09:04 PM)Ass Player Who Taunts Wrote: Numerous warnings... Just give TTT a break and grow up, the server is occupied and already going through a harsh time.
Obviously the idea was to wait out the original 2 week ban which would be fair and let me learn from it. But instead we live in Berlin so I was fairly issued a permanent ban instead which definitely helps the situation entirely!
Considering you've been pretty problematic since I first saw you on the server, and you're aware of what you're doing especially with the evidence that was given you should just stay banned. If your argument is that other people have done worse they should probably be following in your footsteps soon. Seeing as in the short time span I saw your friends on today earlier too for mic spamming and harassing Jesse again that should definitely be the case.

You also don't have to "learn" that it's not okay to harass people or to not use racial slurs. It's obvious what you're doing, and that you're doing it on purpose. Pretty ironic to call "strict policing" to be targeting especially with all that evidence on you.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
You were a constant troll and broke constant rules when staff were on, and I received multiple reports from players that you were worse when staff weren't on. A perm ban is allowed via the guidelines based on what rules you broke, you've proven you don't wanna be apart of the server. Maybe take a long time off and re-apply for an unban. -1
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."

this guy is unironically really fucking annoying and im so glad he's finally gone. im not even that annoying.
While I am all for second chances. At some point you do need to chill not gonna +1 nor-1 but gonna give natural. as I understand why people do get mad at you. Change up a little bit and just stop at some point as things may of got too far with you (just being honest) that’s all I have to say.
(06-17-2020, 08:46 PM)El Raton Wrote: Reason for Admins to Unban: The fact that a player on a server can get to this point is kind of pitiful when looking at their actions to prevent it. Obviously there are lines that I have crossed which I admit were wrong but why should I be punished indefinitely  from a server with no warning that that is going to happen. The fact that there was an entire thread about a ban request for me but nothing messaged to me from the mods or members regarding these concerns are unfair. 

Staff shouldnt have to warn you constantly not to break rules. Whether you read the motd or not is completely on you as it pops up every time you connect or the map changes. If you break those rules constantly staff have no real requirement to warn you that you will be banned. Sometimes mods set a temporary time for a ban in order to handle the situation temporarily until they can consult other staff members, which is in no way unfair. However, I do believe that when questioned about the length change they should explain why it was changed in order to not allow any confusion or misunderstandings. I havent read to see if doyoulift explained it or not as I wanted to touch on this key area of your unban request.

TL;DR: You breaking the rules is your fault and you shouldnt have to be consistently told not to break them. And the fact you broke so many rules in my opinion as an ex mod would definitely warrant a perma.

EDIT: Also, based on your ban reason it appears you were warned to stop plenty but didnt, which got you the ban in the first place.
Hello Purple Hat Dog/El Raton.  

The way you acted on the server was disappointing and sad.  I and almost every other staff member that was on when you were should not have to repeatedly let you know to stop using slurs, micspamming, targeting, and RDM'ing.  You constantly went out of your way to cause trouble for others, and I for one do not see the logic or reason behind that. You were not there to have fun playing the game, rather you were there to have fun by causing others grief. 

Because of this, I had initially banned you for two weeks, which happened two days ago. Was I extremely generous in this ban length, definitely, but I felt that you could possibly change.   However, when checking Gbans (our banning and ban log system), your SteamID came up with nothing on our records.  This was odd considering I had just banned you the day prior and you had received a day ban the week before.  When I test banned the Steam ID, it was like it had never been banned before. It also brought up an entirely different name from your initial one, which was on the server at the time....

Instead of letting a staff member know that you were somehow unbanned, you changed your name and your PFP so that no one would recognize you while you were on the server.  Along with the countless amounts of evidence against you and this situation that arose yesterday, I decided to switch from the initial two week ban to a permanent ban.  You had many warnings, many opportunities to fix your attitude towards players and your behavior.  Alas, you did not and this indefinite ban is a result of your rule-breaking.  

-1 for an unban, -1 for reduction.   Maybe in a couple months, you can prove to us somehow that you have changed and we will reconsider the permanent ban.  As of now though, take some time off.  Enjoy the summer.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Appealing your ban is not challenging your ban. Saying you shouldn't have been banned the way you got banned, saying "but he did it too!" to try and undermine how staff run the server, and complaining that you get slayed for "false reports" to claim favoritism is NOT how you appeal a ban.

Here's your ban report. Apparently you got banned for a day for using slurs on the 11th (link), and now you've got rebanned by DoYouLiftBro for what he says is "the same behavior". And now here you are saying that's unfair.. -1
Your unban request has been denied at this time. You may submit another on or after 7/17/20.
[Image: b_560x95.png]