Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request for SOME WEIRD GAMER
Offender's Name: SOME WEIRD GAMER

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:481238254

Potential Witnesses: Norm Minder

Reason to Ban: Multiple RDM

Proof: Videos

Other: This guy has been RDMing people for many days now (with a gun or popcorn). I told him to stop and follow the rules many times, he just ignored it. Today I finally started recording him.

The link to the evidence: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...jgWePWAIl8
Sorry, i don't really know the better way to upload video evidence yet.
For uploading evidence just do Youtube. make a gmail account then upload your video's to it. No comment on the ban. Besides are there any murder staff members who can execute this?
(06-17-2020, 07:49 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: For uploading evidence just do Youtube. make a gmail account then upload your video's to it. No comment on the ban. Besides are there any murder staff members who can execute this?

That would be @Dirty Dan or @"Traitor", if they're not available Dink would most likely do it if you shot him a link to this thread
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(06-17-2020, 07:49 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: For uploading evidence just do Youtube. make a gmail account then upload your video's to it. No comment on the ban. Besides are there any murder staff members who can execute this?
Thanks. Is this link still ok or do I have to redo this?
As for staff members, I don't remember them being around when RDM happened. I rarely see staff lately.
(06-17-2020, 07:53 PM)Blurgh Wrote:
Thanks. Is this link still ok or do I have to redo this?
As for staff members, I don't remember them being around when RDM happened. I rarely see staff lately.
There's nothing wrong with the link, but just it's just FYI.
I don't have any proof , but most of the time , he kills everyone with his popcorn.or spam popcorn, 
There's no evidence yet, but I'll try to record it in the next few days.
start at 38:53 and it goes till around 47:00

It's of Haunted and Gamer Teaming/RDM/Sparing
Just back from Murder. 
Added 2 more videos. It's 6 of them now, I hope it's enough
I thought the Popcorn was handled so that it wouldnt cause any damage...
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I added a few videos, so now there're 10 videos of rdm and 3 videos of attempts to rdm.