Egg's unban request.
(06-21-2020, 01:05 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: If these cases were just consensual rdm, then it'd only be 2 cases of rdm.
not enough evidence for a permaban then.
appreciate it. I haven't caused many issues since my join date.
(06-21-2020, 01:07 AM)Egg Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 01:05 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: If these cases were just consensual rdm, then it'd only be 2 cases of rdm.
dont get me wrong, ill admit theres not enough evidence regarding your ban for mass, but theres been clear cases of trolling and micspamming at this time. but those are for another time if they escalate.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(06-21-2020, 01:08 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 01:07 AM)Egg Wrote:
dont get me wrong, ill admit theres not enough evidence regarding your ban for mass, but theres been clear cases of trolling and micspamming at this time. but those are for another time if they escalate.
Then why was he banned?
i had banned him because i had gotten on after the incident had occurred and had gone off of logs quickly after loading in, and was not informed of the cases of rdm being consensual until after the unban request was made.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
FREE MY BOI EGG. HE DIDNT DESERVE THE BAN. JUST INFO FROM A RANDOM IN THER DISCORD CHAT +1 FOR MY BOY EGG
(06-21-2020, 01:10 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: i had banned him because i had gotten on after the incident had occurred and had gone off of logs, and was not informed of the cases of rdm being consensual until after the unban request was made, since i had banned him after checking the logs when i loaded into the server.
You just  wanted some clout bro. You saw the opportunity to get a couple more bans under your belt and you were quick to jump to your gun, Instead of looking more deep into it. +1 for unban because he didn't have full evidence.
(06-21-2020, 01:10 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: i had banned him because i had gotten on after the incident had occurred and had gone off of logs, and was not informed of the cases of rdm being consensual until after the unban request was made, since i had banned him after checking the logs when i loaded into the server.
Maybe next time you should actually get information from both sides of the situation instead of just assuming one side is completely right and blindly following it.
(06-21-2020, 01:10 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: i had banned him because i had gotten on after the incident had occurred and had gone off of logs quickly after loading in, and was not informed of the cases of rdm being consensual until after the unban request was made.
basically just admitted to permanently banning without getting all the facts. great moderating
power abusing staff always gotta take things serious and ruin the fun for us players just tryna have a good time.

+1 just unban Egg, dude.
Shitting on the staff can happen in another thread, tbh. This is just a case of poor judgment and he'll probably be unbanned soon. ez +1