I'm sorry
(06-22-2020, 03:23 AM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 03:16 AM)dabdabby19 Wrote: I'm from the south and I own a confederate flag. It's part of my believes & religion
I’m a born and raised southern and hell no it is not part of the southern “believes & religion”. Southern Baptists teach you to be kind, modest, and hold your decency above all else in your life. Gtfo with that cause it’s a crock of shit. 

-1 for unban sorry fake southerner
Your clearly staff. your purpose is to give feedback to people not be rude to them. At least learn from those response, please.

As for this unban request, I am giving it a +0
I don't know you nor have I played with you (because I got banned from discord)
But I think everyone has already taken part to place their evidence here and response to your actions. So I am basically going to go with the staff side since they clearly saw the actions you caused in the server.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Here we go again...

I think we all know what's going to happen at this point.

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Huh
Give me $50 and you get admin on Epicguy's TTT
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
this is actually legendary
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(06-22-2020, 03:46 AM)Hani Wrote: this is actually legendary
ikr I agree.

Here. Take my money I stole from Bill Gates

- Deep Roy
You should save your money and buy yourself a nice coffin man. You’ve dug yourself quite a nice grave here.
Spend that money on Beat Saber!

Actually spend all of it on a Ferrari and then crashing it for no reason!

I am such a financial person to this community. LOL

- Deep Roy
This is probably one of my favorite posts of all time. I needed this with all the hate on each other recently.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
We are just literally posting stuff that is not related to this unban request.

What a smart move!

Text 100

- Deep Roy