Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korr and assoc.
Offender's Name: Korr STEAM_0:0:83618993 and Jackson Healy STEAM_0:1:88430056

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: Homophobic slurs

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/cyodwqL <--you can check murder relay in discord for verification proof if you need to. Started at 7:34pm on 6/22/20 and did not end until Nemo muted/gagged them at around 8pm

Other: There was a tmod by the name of NeroWolfe who wasnt doing anything about it. Nothing was done until a trusted by the name of Nemo got on.
1+ Definitely  something I wouldnt let my kids see

Ban him please
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1
I was there when they appeared on the server yesterday. They immediately started spamming in chat (text and voice) with homophobic slurs. I didn't record it sadly.
(06-23-2020, 04:10 AM)Blurgh Wrote: +1
I was there when they appeared on the server yesterday. They immediately started spamming in chat (text and voice) with homophobic slurs. I didn't record it sadly.
Discord relay is an amazing thing cause it stores all messages sent while alive and can be viewed by anyone in the dinks discord, makes proving they are the ones who did it a lot easier!
yeah nero i feel has been ignoring his staff role he dosent really stop anyone
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
+1 Happened today on the Murder Server, Milly already posted screenshots but it's also in relay. Starts at about 10:00pm 7/5/20 in the murder relay.
This was handled