Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94506651

Who Banned You:  (Moderator) Titan17

Reason For Ban: Exploiting the map/having access to all commands 

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: Please train this staff member he has issues with everyone because he's incredibly gullible and dumb.....
Everyone was saying they were getting teleported by me as a joke and i was acting like i had admin powers but if you took even a minute to 
actually examine what was happening nobody was getting teleported.... They kept glitching outside the map with jump packs. Honestly Titan is
sitting in spectator and unable to use his brain and see we were blatantly joking around. I mean I dont got anything else to say lol this is just a 
misunderstanding, if it helps the staff member (Trial Mod) The Triangle was on and im not sure if he was listening and caught on but the other
 players who were on can vouch that I dont have "access to all commands" lmfao.  (Also just check my perms and command logs)

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
NO ; I am Donor

Other: Can you fucking update the Point shop.... TTT dingleberg has stackable crates and shit even though deathrun makes A LOT of money. 

Players have been quitting because of it and the blandness of the server. :D  Heart
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94506651

-More to follow- 

Video of situation is uploading to YouTube.  
What exploiting map part of the ban?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
1st Besides just exploiting i also have watched you over time and when you seem to be joking about having Staff commands it was starting to be sus so
then now as i'm watching you, me and Triangle saw some other commands from console, plus yes players may also exploit out of the map but they can't be teleport way at the bottom if it were just them getting out by say jump pack.  2nd thing i know all Donors may have access to force change but you still are able to have the command which also raised some more concerns.
[Image: titan.gif]
(06-23-2020, 08:51 PM)Titan17 Wrote: 1st Besides just exploiting i also have watched you over time and when you seem to be joking about having Staff commands it was starting to be sus so
then now as i'm watching you, me and Triangle saw some other commands from console, plus yes players may also exploit out of the map but they can't be teleport way at the bottom if it were just them getting out by say jump pack.  2nd thing i know all Donors may have access to force change but you still are able to have the command which also raised some more concerns.
lmfaoooooo please higher staff get involved this is ridiculous..... I only watched one person but they jumped off something and lived at bottom with low hp. If you saw a single command linked to me please put it in this thread because there is none end of story this is bull lmao..... I do have force map change which is a perm given to all donors by default other than that i do not have anymore perms then any other donor. 

and btw if i had access to everything why would i go out of my way to teleport people in front of 2 staff members? dip shits

I never exploited as well when they went outside map i stayed in bhoping like a good deathrun citizen ;)
bro... otzo wasnt using staff commands. U can exploit out of the map and get to the far bottom without dying. Idk what titan is saying about tping to the bottom. it was all a joke that was taken too far. idk about the "console" commands I would need proof because I dont believe them. sounds like a lie to cover up a mistake
umm what? it is literally impossible that a donor has teleport. Or any other command outside of the donor usergroup for that matter. Not "literally" as in really hard, but LITERALLY impossible. Someone is missing a piece of the puzzle somewhere.

Edit: Part of the BAN REASON is having access to all commands? What the hell??? Can I get some proof on that?
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
After reviewing the Video recorded it looks like the main violation is Exploiting the Map. 

IAW DR Rules the punishments go as follows:

3. Do not ghost, exploit, hack, or otherwise avoid the game's intended limits
Ghosting includes sharing information with someone would not otherwise know it, including staff. Do not try to escape the map bounds or exploit map bugs that provide an unfair advantage to gameplay. Do not team, which is aiding people you know are not on your team.  Teaming is allowing friends to get through traps freely.

Exploiting Maps Punishment:
- 1st Offence: Warning
- 2nd Offence: Warning
- 3rd Offence: 1 Day Ban <----- 
- 4th Offence: 1+ Week Ban

I was trying to figure out how you might be Tping players as this command [Image: unknown.png] was popping up shorty after you mentioning you had Tp'd someone. When a staff member Tp's someone it usually says "The Triangle teleported [player name]". This is where the commands confusion came from as it is possible that Titan had Tp'd the player and the console wasn't registering it as him for some reason. It being delayed or whatever it may have been. 

So the command exploit was a bad call on my part, the coincidences/timing of this was crazy. I apologize for the false accusation, as I realize that I do not have the proof to support the claim. 

Ultimately after looking over the video your main violation was map exploiting which is a 1 day ban. I am in favor of a reduction to a 1 day ban for exploiting. I highly suggest not exploiting again. 
So i want to say sorry for banning for the wrong reason, as the server was really chaotic and players were doing thing's left, right, and center. 
 but still with that being said as Triangle mentioned he was still in the act of the group who were exploiting. For now @"Izuna" will decide how this unban request will go.

Was a misunderstanding also on my part about you using the commands
[Image: titan.gif]
what the fuck are you talking about map exploit i dont even know how to do it please link video proof of me exploiting out of the map because i have never been warned for map exploiting. i literally have reported map bugs/exploits like the one on poker to YOU DIRECTLY(Titan). you fucked up and now your trying to save yourself by saying I was part of the little group who glitched out the map.

you look stupid as fuck right now lmfao you need a DEMOTE for this weasel attempt to escape your fat fucking error you know 
there isnt a video of me exploiting checkmate loser  :P