Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms)
you really need to show what proof you have when someone is asking for it
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Else it wont uphold

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 on the unban, from my video it was mistaken identity for the exploit.  Flytrap is right, it was A E L O U that I have video for the exploiting.

Thought I linked the Video in my last response. https://youtu.be/y8rXq7pOCp0?t=1081

There's you talking about getting Tp'd/Telporting someone places and you claiming being able to ban people was all I heard from the video, but the segment I though was you out of the map again was actually A E L O U. 
Looking back at the video it was obvious that you were trolling with the other two about commands, in the moment I personally was still trying to figure out the Teleporting thing which gave me tunnel vision of what was going on. 
There was a lot going on with the other two and the map vote things along with the name changes to 32 characters.

I am not trying to cover up my mistake, I acknowledge that I made a mistake with this situation. 
I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part. 

Titan may have other footage.

[Image: unknown.png?width=975&height=478]
;) nah you good and handled this professionally im talking about titan o-o

I thought the trolling was obvious but i see now I did pretty good job my bad on being so toxic toward yuh <3
@21:07 in the video "I have access to ban. I don't think I should have it"

I mean are you really this surprised you got banned? You trolled them for at least 10 minutes about having access to commands you shouldn't have.
(06-24-2020, 12:44 AM)Ethan Wrote: @21:07 in the video "I have access to ban. I don't think I should have it"

I mean are you really this surprised you got banned? You trolled them for at least 10 minutes about having access to commands you shouldn't have.
yes i am surprised Ethan they implied i had access to a bunch of stuff and abused multiple commands if they actually spectated people saying they were getting teleported which they could of done they would of saw nobody got tped and common sense donors dont have teleport perms so the person is prob not teleporting people. they didnt look into anything only went off verbal. As well i was constantly moving they were watching me and failed to notice everyone saying they were getting tped while i was alive and mid bhop making it impossible for me to of tped them below and bhop at same time. 

EASTER EGG AT 18:20 IN VID
1+  on Reduction 

I mean the worse thing he has done is troll so it shouldnt really be a perma
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
i'll +1 your unban as well like i said i apologize for banning you for the wrong reason, but you have to realize that the server that night was super hectic, and as said before, there were just so many players doing different things everywhere and breaking rules. So as i'm watching them, and now at the same time i have you saying different commands,
then all the sudden we have other players getting out the map and saying you were TPing them, that's why me and The Triangle started getting suspicions, and so we both looked into it, now everything that was being said, made us feel, as if you actually had other commands. Now all of this was a big miss understanding on my part, but again with everything going on
i didn't know what to believe anymore, hence why you were banned, Next time i will defiantly look into things alot more better.

Also heres a video on what happened ([color=var(--ytcp-link-color)]https://youtu.be/ykPVMYSgFCk[/color]) skip to 1:50 for the exploiting[color=var(--ytcp-link-color)][url=https://youtu.be/ykPVMYSgFCk][/url][/color]
[Image: titan.gif]
(06-24-2020, 12:44 AM)Ethan Wrote: @21:07 in the video "I have access to ban. I don't think I should have it"

Would you ban someone for saying this on TTT?
OK i'm going to be blunt here

If you ban someone without proof, then recognize they should be unbanned, then just unban them. Izuna isn't your parent, you can do it yourself.

Second, it is super important to gather proper evidence BEFORE making a hacks accusation. You have plenty of tools at your disposal to do this, including the screenshot bot.

Third, I don't see any reason to ban this guy to begin with, but please Penisflytrap be a little more mature when making an appeal, you're coming off as toxic.

These things happen, don't try to justify a mistake. Just apologize and rectify it, and no one will be upset.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions