Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controversial Staff App
Ingame Name: Mrporky02

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223934497

Time Played: 550+ hours

When First Joined: February of 2019 I believe

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Who knows anymore. So much stuff is changing, my schedule is messed up at the moment. Usually try to hop on as much as I can throughout the day.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community: 
During this worldwide pandemic, I have noticed a dramatic influx of new players and, especially, trolls. While I am on, I can help with the constant micspam/chatspam and the RDM reports. I think that I tend to have a good temper and do not get affected by the constant amount of trolls that the server has seen. 
Why Do you want to help the community:
I want to help the community because I honestly cannot stay away. After I quit a few months ago, I have always wanted to come back. When I was staff, I did everything I could to help the server out, and I would like to get another attempt at this again. I know that many of the current staff, former admins, and community members would not like me to come back because of what I caused on the forums, which is completely understandable. Because of this, I may be remembered as that asshole who bitched about getting denied on his TMod app, which is perfectly acceptable because of what I did, but I would prefer to be remembered by how I staffed and treated the players/staff prior to the drama.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Mass RDM
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: 
Hopped around many TTT servers until I found one that I enjoyed playing
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yes.
Other: 
Not gonna lie, when I just looked at this I said to myself. "Wow, porky's been active, huh?"

[Image: d383e6197664790c0bd4414ee7b19b7c.png]

no, I'm not giving my opinion yet. Just posting the time.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
controversial opinion: +1 So heres the deal the way shit happen and how you reacted was wrong but there was some dialogue that we got out of it and there were some things that got address that was needed. You took time off regain composure I believe and have been active on the server as of late and haven't been causing issues. You have messaged me and we have talked about you becoming staff again and the hurdle it would be to show everyone you wont do something like that again and it may be this app getting denied and seeing if you end applying again to really show everyone you are serious. But i believe as TRUSTED you would do the same stuff that made people like you as a staff member in the first place. I wish you GL my man this may be interesting
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
+1 was a great staff member, he handled most of the RDM reports and in general is a mature person. Unfortunely drama with other higher ups caused him to resign.

those higher up staff are no longer present or active in anyway. I'd def suggest for him to be accepted again. He's a great guy who was put into shitty situations due too the drama that was going on.

edit: also it wasen't you bitching about not getting accepted as tmod, it was the fact that every admin including the fucking owner was an inactive person, who still to this day is completely inactive. you changed things for the better, you got shit in motion, you deserved a promotion not a resignation.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
I haven’t really played with you recently so I’m not going to cast a vote, but one thing you mentioned in your app was that you have a good temper. In light of what happened during you resignation I was hoping you could elaborate on what has changed concerning your temper? Especially right now with the influx of trolls having a staff member who could potentially go off on someone would do more harm than good (please note this is not meant to be an attack on your character, but merely a statement of fact).
In addition when you left you leaked some conversations from the staff discord that, while not particularly sensitive in nature, raises a question about the ability for you to be trusted with the information inside the staff discord again and not leak it. My question here is, how have you demonstrated that the staff can trust you again to not leak anything from the staff chats?
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
I'm also going to plus one here. Porky was always fair when on the server. What happened happened and people need to realize that people can change. I do not know what happened behind the scenes, all I know is that porky was fair as a staff member and he at least deserves a shot at becoming one again. We are a community and need to grow as a community. Part of that is understanding that things that happened in the past are in the past. If anybody has anything Porky needs to work on feel free to post it.
(06-25-2020, 09:52 PM)Ckg Wrote: I haven’t really played with you recently so I’m not going to cast a vote, but one thing you mentioned in your app was that you have a good temper.  In light of what happened during you resignation I was hoping you could elaborate on what has changed concerning your temper?  Especially right now with the influx of trolls having a staff member who could potentially go off on someone would do more harm than good (please note this is not meant to be an attack on your character, but merely a statement of fact).
In addition when you left you leaked some conversations from the staff discord that, while not particularly sensitive in nature, raises a question about the ability for you to be trusted with the information inside the staff discord again and not leak it.  My question here is, how have you demonstrated that the staff can trust you again to not leak anything from the staff chats?
During the whole ordeal that I caused, I had a lot of shit going on in my life. I never have been a fan of opening up about stuff that goes on in my life, and I probably still will not. This was one of the reasons that contributed to me turning into a hothead. As of now, I am in a pretty good position in life and, for some reason, enjoy dealing with some of the trolls. As for your second point, I am just going to put it bluntly. I fucked up. At the time I thought it was sweet and everyone would think I was so cool, well, I looked like a dumbass. Everything that occurred during that time was just a real bad call on my end. I took the immature route that I should not of taken, sure it may have done some good, but overall I think it made me look like the worse person. If I could go back in time and change how I went about what I did, I would. Concerning your point on trust within the staff discord, you guys have no reasons to trust me, I probably would not if I were in all of your shoes. If I were to become Trusted again, I would be perfectly fine to not being in the staff discord until I have earned everyone's trust.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10286

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10351

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10354

Posting these for full transparency.

Also, please stop randomly damaging me. It is no longer funny.
You were undeniably great staff, so for that I'll +1 based on whatever stipulation Nicol comes up with for "trust." (if there are even to be any stipulations). All in all I know a lot of us appreciate you owning up to that and being accountable for your actions. I'm glad you're at a better spot in your life as well.
So here is my take on this so I am going in this with a biased perspective from my fellow peers on the staff team. I personally am very very on edge about accepting you back, but here is my perspective. I was a person that was community banned and branded as one of the most toxic people on this server. Yet I was welcome back to the staff team with open arms because I was considered a good ex-staff. This reasoning and this relation to myself is why I sympathize with your situation, it is basically a retelling of what I personally went through. With that said I'm going to +1 your trusted application, but just remember going forward if you are accepted, what is said in a certain chat stays there.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]