Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's Revenge of the Trusted Application
Apart from the consistent activity, he's been fairly active with reporting rule breakers here on the forums. I'm not really active atm for personal reasons, but I can say past experiences with bryan have always been positive. I feel he has a firm understanding of the server rules, and would make a fine addition to the team.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 always a voice of reason and positive energy. Hope to see you delivering knowledge and justice here shortly.
+1 he's like a better version of @"Noire"
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
+1 he's a chill dude the few times ive been on with him, pretty fun to play with and looking forward to seeing him in the ranks
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I was more out of the loop with you and my and my first and last impression was that you were one of the people who joined in on trolling, however multiple people insisting to me you've definitely changed and improved has led me to believe so that you may be ready.
+1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 Bryan I think is ready to help the staff the server. He knows the rules, is friendly, and wants everyone to have a great time on the server.

Good luck on the app Bryan!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1, honestly, bryan is one of the best members of not only the TTT community on dinks, but the entirety of dinks. very active on peak times and has been seen numerous times reporting overdue rulebreakers. definitely deserves a shot at staff.
(06-26-2020, 02:11 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote: ~snip~

rylo joe

+0 from me 

I haven't spend much time on the server recently but I definitely think that he deserves a shot.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Thank you, everyone, for the overwhelming support <3 love yall.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 Bryan is my homie. Great player, great to have on the server, active on the discord, nice and respectful to all, he'd be a welcome addition to our staff.
Respect your elders