Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jaerixon's Trusted Application Part 2 - The Sequel
Ingame Name: Jaerixon

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:70096095

Time Played: 450hrs (163 as "Jaerixon", 287 as "Pickle Rick")

When First Joined: June 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Evenings from 5 until 10 EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Looking to help people have a great time playing the game. I want to help educate new players, discourage "troll" behavior without being personally critical of the trolls, prevent harassment, and help staff do their jobs. I think we need more staff to help deal with RDMers in off hours. Right now I'm working from home, so I would be able to hop online if staff gets pinged on Discord by Jesse.

Why you want to help the community: Been playing for a long, long time without really taking on any real role. I'd like to get more involved and contribute more. This server has given me a lot of laughs over the years and I want to give back.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11391)

How did you find us?: Randomly clicked on here like 4 years ago

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes sirreee

Other: 

Guys and girls, I really have a blast on this server. A month ago I applied and was advised by the community to reach out, participate more on Discord and the forums, submit a few ban requests, and then try again. Well, it has been a month and over that time I took their advice and really tried to get more involved. It was one of the best things I did. I've really enjoyed all the friends I've made on here. It's been great learning about everyone's interests and hobbies and to just shoot the shit after work and on the weekends. As a staff member, I would make sure to listen and be respectful to all players, to not abuse my position, and to do my best to promote this server and community. I am already pretty well versed in the rules, but would do my due diligence and re-read them as many times as is necessary to effectively do my job. I will reach out to senior staff members for assistance and clarification when needed, but not use them as a crutch. I have always tried to be helpful towards new players, a practice I would continue as staff. Recently, I took some time off from playing because I thought I had coronavirus and wasn't feeling well. I hope this won't affect the public opinion of my qualifications, but I would understand if it did. I welcome the opportunity to serve this community and look forward to any and all feedback from other members. Thank you!

https://imgur.com/zkFtCDW
Respect your elders
+1 I feel like you can be a good staff member you keep a cool head about things, know the rules of the server and could do your job well. GL on ur app
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
It doesn't take away from your ability to become a good staff member or anything, but I am curious about that break in your Gametracker time in the screenshot you provided.

also, bring back pickle rick
(06-27-2020, 08:27 PM)known rdmer Wrote: It doesn't take away from your ability to become a good staff member or anything, but I am curious about that break in your Gametracker time in the screenshot you provided.

Like I said below, I was sick and thought I had coronavirus and had taken a break from playing. I may have had it, idk, I never went and got tested.
Respect your elders
The break doesn't really alarm me too much, always prioritize your health over video games. Glad you're good now though.

As for this staff app it's an easy +1 from me, I've been inactive for some time now due to me wanting a break and I'm about to leave for the beach, but you have stuck out quite a bit. You're more than willing to help and you are a very welcoming face to new players. Jack covered the rest that I was gonna say. GL
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(06-27-2020, 08:37 PM)Jaerixon Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 08:27 PM)known rdmer Wrote: It doesn't take away from your ability to become a good staff member or anything, but I am curious about that break in your Gametracker time in the screenshot you provided.

Like I said below, I was sick and thought I had coronavirus and had taken a break from playing. I may have had it, idk, I never went and got tested.

Oh. Didn't see that, my b.

+1 tho.
Jaerixon, I believe you would make and excellent. You are very communicative and easily befriend others on the server. You are always level-headed and know your rules and when boundaries are pushed to far. This is easily a +1 and hope you get the Trusted position.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1

I believe you have made many improvements ever since you have returned and I think you would be a good staff. Your level headed, your very professional with working as staff, and you have the ability to be active. Hope this goes well for you.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I dont have much else that dong and jack didn't already cover but I really appreciate your friendly attitude towards everyone. +1
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Now is the right time for you Jae, You have been patient and you've stayed true to whats made you a great community member so far and I am so happy to say that I will be +1'ing this app

Jae is fit for being trusted because

- He is well schooled on the rules of the server

-  Helps out staff when needed

-  Makes the server a better place with his friendly and outgoing attitude. 

Good luck on your staff app bro!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!