Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Games?
Hey gamers !

I'm still stuck at home because things haven't opened up yet here and I was wondering what are some fun video games you all play? Anything for a PC it can be on Steam or anywhere else. Give me your top most played games or any new games coming out soon. :)
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
I mean if you want to waste time Mass Effect 1-3 with DLC can take up plenty of your time especially with the decisions you make. Mass Effect Andromeda gets more hate then what it deserves but you can definitely waste more time there as well.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
my most played is gmod but i can suggest both portals and KF2 you missed the sale on it tho-
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Titan Fall 2 (on sale right now)
Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice 
Dying Light
Human Fall Flat
Bioshock (all of them)
GTFO
Minesweeper
I played alot of Black Mesa, Subnautica, War Thunder, Risk of Rain 2 and Company of Heroes 1 (With Blitzkrieg mod installed)

They're fun games, a Half Life 1 remake, an underwater exploring survival game, an online aircraft/tank/ship game where you use military vehicles to combat others ranging from the 1920's all the way to the 1980's+, a bullet hell infinite wave game and a WW2 RTS game

Gotten me through the times
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I recommend playing Valorant or Apex if you're into Battle royale or CSGO type of games.

Temtem if you like pokemon

Pummel Party

Prophecy if you like auto chess games

and my last one is TLOU 2 (The Last of Us part 2)
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Destiny is pretty good 

Cant wait for the new one to come out
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Come play Destiny 2 with us! Lots of fun!
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Destiny 2 is fun
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]