Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan
(06-29-2020, 04:56 PM)jason Wrote: *This ban request is made from another user and not the person banned*
You can't make an unban request for another person, therefore this request is invalid
(06-29-2020, 06:04 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: You can't make an unban request for another person, therefore this request is invalid

Technically he is appealing his ban as well, so it's not fully invalid. And his ban itself hasn't been fully denied either, only closed for using the incorrect format.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Isn't that the guy who spammed the N word in the DR relay? Or am I thinking of someone else?
(06-29-2020, 06:08 PM)Christian Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 06:04 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: You can't make an unban request for another person, therefore this request is invalid

Technically he is appealing his ban as well, so it's not fully invalid. And his ban itself hasn't been fully denied either, only closed for using the incorrect format.
What are u talking about? His ban, im not banned nor have I ever been banned on this server. I have never played it and will probably never play it im just appealing to another person ban. If this server does not allow that then that shall be the end of this unban request but I dont understand why a server wouldnt have that. Bad management
(06-29-2020, 06:12 PM)jason Wrote: What are u talking about? His ban, im not banned nor have I ever been banned on this server. I have never played it and will probably never play it im just appealing to another person ban. If this server does not allow that then that shall be the end of this unban request but I dont understand why a server wouldnt have that. Bad management

Oh, I mistaked you being c. mb
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-29-2020, 06:21 PM)Christian Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 06:12 PM)jason Wrote: What are u talking about? His ban, im not banned nor have I ever been banned on this server. I have never played it and will probably never play it im just appealing to another person ban. If this server does not allow that then that shall be the end of this unban request but I dont understand why a server wouldnt have that. Bad management

Oh, I mistaked you being c. mb
No problem. Looking into this more and more I can def see where u and dinklbergs is on the right with this ban. I only saw aidans side of the story and you know how people are when they are explaining a story that involves them in the wrong. Things get twisted and turned in their favor. I still think a perma is alot for this kinda punishment but it depends on the server and the severity yk
(06-29-2020, 06:12 PM)jason Wrote:

What are u talking about? His ban, im not banned nor have I ever been banned on this server. I have never played it and will probably never play it im just appealing to another person ban. If this server does not allow that then that shall be the end of this unban request but I dont understand why a server wouldnt have that. Bad management

The main reason for not allowing other people to appeal someone's ban is cause 1. They could have been given false information by the person who was banned (I've seen this happen several times where the banned try to make it appeal as unfair to those who don't know the full story and will emit information that would make it seem as if they are at fault. Not saying he did,just an example), and 2. If people get banned for a legitimate reason, which in this case he did deserve a ban, the person needs to show that they know what they did was wrong and will try to better themselves to avoid a similar situation in the future. How people present themselves in an unban request is a very big indicator on how they would act if unbanned or given a reduction.

Ban evasion ups the ban for both the main and alt to a perma due to it being a clear sign that the banned player doesn't care that what he did ruins the game for others or breaks rules. And ban evasion added on to a ban reason makes it harder to get unbanned due to the clear lack of caring when a simple unban request could be made.
Aidan's ban is justified 100% 

Video 1
Video 2

-1 on unban
-1 on reduction
Addon to last message by me: And staff can't tell how the banned player will act when unbanned if they themselves did not make the ban request or explain things with a level head.
(06-29-2020, 06:24 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 06:12 PM)jason Wrote:

The main reason for not allowing other people to appeal someone's ban is cause 1. They could have been given false information by the person who was banned (I've seen this happen several times where the banned try to make it appeal as unfair to those who don't know the full story and will emit information that would make it seem as if they are at fault. Not saying he did,just an example), and 2. If people get banned for a legitimate reason, which in this case he did deserve a ban, the person needs to show that they know what they did was wrong and will try to better themselves to avoid a similar situation in the future. How people present themselves in an unban request is a very big indicator on how they would act if unbanned or given a reduction.

Ban evasion ups the ban for both the main and alt to a perma due to it being a clear sign that the banned player doesn't care that what he did ruins the game for others or breaks rules. And ban evasion added on to a ban reason makes it harder to get unbanned due to the clear lack of caring when a simple unban request could be made.
I totally agree with this whole thing. Written perfectly

I can tell that Aidan really thought about what he did because idky he would ask me to make a unban request for him if he didnt care. I am looking at all of the different responses and I completely agree with all of them and im starting to see both sides of the story