Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Member Abusing/ Unban Aidan
-1, no
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(06-29-2020, 06:29 PM)jason Wrote: I totally agree with this whole thing. Written perfectly

I can tell that Aidan really thought about what he did because idky he would ask me to make a unban request for him if he didnt care. I am looking at all of the different responses and I completely agree with all of them and im starting to see both sides of the story

I highly suggest having him create an unban request of his own so it isn't just a "I privately see he understands" type thing. Not saying I don't believe you, but people don't take "he said, she said" as evidence without hard proof around here. If he can prove he understands what he did was wrong I wouldn't be against a reduction. Chances of getting a full out unban are extremely slim. But depending on how he himself conducts himself I could understand a reduction.
(06-29-2020, 06:37 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 06:29 PM)jason Wrote: I totally agree with this whole thing. Written perfectly

I can tell that Aidan really thought about what he did because idky he would ask me to make a unban request for him if he didnt care. I am looking at all of the different responses and I completely agree with all of them and im starting to see both sides of the story

I highly suggest having him create an unban request of his own so it isn't just a "I privately see he understands" type thing. Not saying I don't believe you, but people don't take "he said, she said" as evidence without hard proof around here. If he can prove he understands what he did was wrong I wouldn't be against a reduction. Chances of getting a full out unban are extremely slim. But depending on how he himself conducts himself I could understand a reduction.
He did, he raged, he had multiple accounts banned. This too will be denied. So far each box has been checked off for an improper unban request that I can think of.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

I totally agree but he is banned on his main and alt. He was not in it the night he got banned for mic spam and ranted on the forums therefor getting himself a ban on forums. He only used one more account

(06-29-2020, 06:42 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:

He did, he raged, he had multiple accounts banned. This too will be denied. So far each box has been checked off for an improper unban request that I can think of.
Yes, he did rage but he didnt have multiple accounts banned only 2 thats it. I completely understand where u are coming from on the improper unban <3
(06-29-2020, 06:46 PM)jason Wrote:

I totally agree but he is banned on his main and alt. He was not in it the night he got banned for mic spam and ranted on the forums therefor getting himself a ban on forums. He only used one more account

(06-29-2020, 06:42 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:

Yes, he did rage but he didnt have multiple accounts banned only 2 thats it. I completely understand where u are coming from on the improper unban <3

Then I would suggest giving it some time, then have him join the discord and speak with an admin to get temp unbanned to make an unban request to show he's serious about this. We've allowed the same in the past. Don't do this immediately though, rushing things or being  impatient won't help things at all. People don't change overnight in most cases, so giving things time to cool down and then doing things the proper way will be a step in the right/positive direction.
Thanks everyone for helping me with this and understanding can I please have an admin close this thread <3 the ban should remain the same
Oops it was 2, I got him mixed with zuboba

Closed

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon