Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plor
Offender's Name: Intergalactic Plor (Previously Plor) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198976001543

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:507867907

Potential Witnesses: Socks 2 [Also people who got lagged out (Laavaa {dk how to spell it})

Reason to Ban: He had been lagging everybody off the server and lagging at specific times to make people die. I have no idea how they did it, but Socks 2 said that they've done this before.

Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQOElDuVNqM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsX1IKq4VHs

Other: Quality is shit so turn ur volume down. I didn't cut it cause it would take too long.
Steam id STEAM_0:1:507867907 And Wilson you need to post the link in where it says "Proof" that's not how ban request works bud so if you can post the video link of this person ddosing the server Thank you Have a bless day!
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
If you have any additional evidence, please upload it and provide it below. Otherwise I will not be able to act forward with this report.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(07-02-2020, 07:22 PM)Christian Wrote: If you have any additional evidence, please upload it and provide it below. Otherwise I will not be able to act forward with this report.
Yeah as Christian said for further punishment for ban you need to add the video in the ban request so then again we can assist you, as stated
[Image: titan.gif]
I know I don't play DR much, but I keep an eye on ban requests for how stupid players are.  In regards to this request, I think there is enough evidence to take action on, especially the second video.  Skip to 3:00 and you will see that Wilson is frozen in place with the disconnect timer counting down.  He is frozen until 3:36 when Plor disconnects.  Also if you look at the "time left" clock in the lower left corner, only a second passes.  If that doesn't prove that Plor was doing something to lag others out, I don't know what else will.
Sorry I've gotten to this a lil bit late. I'm reviewing the evidence as we speak.

After reviewing the evidence provided, it's difficult for me to conclude whether or not he was causing malicious server lag. As such, I will not be issuing any punishment at this time.

The evidence uploaded is displayed in such a low framerate, I was only able to see one instance of the Server Disconnecting. And even then, that could all just be a coincidence. For this brief server disconnect could of been merely a server hosting issue.

It's not that I doubt your word, but I don't really see enough consistent instances of Server Lag / Disconnects from the evidence you've provided. Part of that may be from the low framerate, but I simply don't feel comfortable banning this person for the server disconnecting 1 Time, and the reported player disconnecting shortly after.

I will say the multiple disconnects and reconnects are pretty suspicious, so I'd highly recommend keeping a further eye on him if he reappears again. And if he does, gather as much evidence of Server Disconnects as you can. And re-report him here on the forums. The Death Evade will also be noted, incase there is a repeated offense.

But as it currently stands, no further punishment will be dealt at this time.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]