Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, thanks for everything!
I joined this community almost four years ago now, made some awesome friends, and made even more awesome enemies. Some of the most formative moments in my life took place on this website and these servers, and while I have done some very regrettable things, I couldn't be happier with how my stay here has turned out.

But.. it's time to part. I've got a lot going on in my life, I'm in a rough mental state, and things need to change. I basically haven't been playing on the servers since I returned in January.. I played for maybe a month in January and two weeks in June? But I can't get into this game. I don't find it fun anymore, it feels more like a pass time than anything, and there's too many bad memories I associate with it.

The only thing I've been truly active on are the forums, and I'm sick of it. This is possibly the best community I have ever been a part of on the Internet, full of amazing people, but these forums are killing me. Every ban request, staff application, forum argument about something stupid, unban requests, staff abuse reports.. I see it all happening, and just reading it sends me into a headspace I've been trying to get out of for 9 months. This place just has too much conflict.

I want to stop reading all of this garbage. Pointless arguments and debates about things that barely even matter, people throwing low blows at staff and admins, whatever. I need to stop seeing it, I need to stop thinking about it. It's not healthy.

It's about time I found greener pastures. I've got a new job, just started college, and I've got a new group of folks to be happy with, but I have a very troublesome year ahead. This community will forever be an extremely influential part of my life, but it's been holding me back from who I really want to be, and it's high time I dropped the weight and fixed that. I'll still be in the Discord if anyone wants to contact me, and I might even come back sometime in the long future.

Goodbye, thanks for everything. You are all truly a blessing.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Russ my guy, It has been an honor to have known you for so long in the community, even before you made the move over to PH. It has been nice to see you back in the community but ultimately I understand the reasons behind your imminent departure. Enjoy college and the new job, and enjoy life. You are entering an exciting time and I hope that it is one that leads you to great success in the future.

Love you man, and see you around on discord if you so choose to stay there!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Russ, you have been an amazing person and an amazing friend no one can really match up to what you've done here and its sad to see you go but i can respect and understand your decision. hope to see you again in game and hope your life ahead goes amazing.
Nice knowing ya bud. We didn't speak together much but you always left a good impression.
Doesn't cause enough drama and give me things to read on the toilet -1.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Interesting. Send me your thoughts if you would. I’ve been lax on actually doing much the past few weeks and the ball needs to continue rolling.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I never got to know you much but I did play with you once in a while. Take care out there!
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
At this point, it's not like anything's going to be done about it. We get leaving posts like this every month that recycle the same stuff about toxicity, arguments, forum drama, etc. but nobody that I've seen has been able to pinpoint what the problems really are and who's causing them.

As for you, Russ, we didn't talk much but you were alright. Gonna miss ya.
Good luck with your future plans of new work and college - you're gonna have a lot on your plate: take a deep breath and remember to still bring enjoyment into your routine. Best of luck, gonna miss your sass.
Go away
Didn't really have too many deep conversations with you, but thank you for always being a friendly face to me. I wish you luck in your real life endeavors, enjoy your first year of college.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers