Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milly becoming a watermelon
Okay so this took some time for me to Over think about your answer And looking at what others Said but I think its the past and give him a chance Yeah he feed into trolls but this is Murder not ph tbh Plus when I was on he hasn't been acting like he was on Ph but this is just my opinion Any who he knows the rules,procedures,well known,active, In need of murder staff, Pings staff.
I don't really wanna repeat everyone but for those reasons i'm going to +1

Good luck Milly! Stay Safe Bro
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
(07-07-2020, 01:04 AM)§4Zack Wrote: Good luck Milly! Stay Safe Bro
*stubs toe*

thanks zach i understand i can be an ass at times but im trying to lessin it. in some old servers one way of dealing with trolls (the fast way) was to just throw fuel at the fire and now you have your evidence to yeet. 

fully im going to reread the procudurs after i rd- i mean innicontly kill @ExperienceOrb2
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
To go off of what Zack said, its not in the past. Everything Fish pointed out has been in the last 4-6 weeks. Yes I know it was all on PH but that is part of the community. As a staff member you represent the whole community, not just one server. And I don't want to see history repeat it self with Murder cause the whole community has seen what happens when you give staff positions while ignoring concerns from staff members (It was a total shit show). Now I'm not saying that Milly will be a case like that but I'd like to see positive things from potential staff members, not things that look bad. Now I do believe you can be a good staff member, however, I'd like to know for sure that you don't do the things that others have pointed out in this app. Give it some time, prove your self as a good candidate for staff to everyone who has seen otherwise. 

P.S Not giving a +/- 1 due to the fact I rarely play Murder, just stating my concerns as a community member.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(07-07-2020, 06:52 AM)Lt. Star Wrote: To go off of what Zack said, its not in the past. Everything Fish pointed out has been in the last 4-6 weeks. Yes I know it was all on PH but that is part of the community. As a staff member you represent the whole community, not just one server. And I don't want to see history repeat it self with Murder cause the whole community -- yes

P.S Not giving a +/- 1 due to the fact I rarely play Murder, just stating my concerns as a community member.

i honestly dont know what to say but thanks for saying this
+1

Reasonable amount of time on the game, and he handles situations very well.
Always ready to assist when he is online, and even contacts staff accordingly and calmly.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I don't think you're ready yet.Some people have already said that mic spam, disrespecting staff, exploiting the map.I just wanted to say, you represent the whole community, not just one server

I believe you will be a good staff in the future

+0
So I was looking through old footage last night and saw a clip where you were rdming via fall dmg to afks. If given staff you will you continue to?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(07-19-2020, 04:32 PM)happy Wrote: So I was looking through old footage last night and saw a clip where you were rdming via fall dmg to afks. If given staff you will you continue to?

Well no if i had staff and they have been afk i could fspec them, thats how i deal with afk's and alot of the time they have the gun or knife so i kill them with fall dmg cause i cant any other way. It really does delay the round especially when they are the sheriff and we know who the killer is but cant do anything especially if its ttt_lego_fix where clues decide not to exists.

@"Sarcasm Guaranteed" || I also wanted to say to thefishultra. I realized i was being an asshole and whenever a troll was on i would just be in the way not really helping im not really going to defend myself you are right i was just making their job harder. Thats one of the main reasons i got into the other gamemodes again,  if theirs a troll on one then i can hop to another and calm down and i figured out how to mute people in prop hunt so im getting better at ignoring them and just peacefully vibe too Songs to test by. My honest apologies to all ph staff because i was just not helping at all. 

im sorry also if this is poorly worded im not that good with them, im better at speech but i do be annoying tho.

with  Heart from Milly~Dilly & the pizza im currently eating
I didn't plan to say anything here but here goes.

I do not think you have the emotional stability to represent the Dinkleberg community as a member of the staff team. I have watched you go 0-1000 several times over the past 2 month. 

I'm not just referring to PH either, this has happened in Murder and on Discord. 

I personally think you should take some time and really consider if you can mentally/emotionally handle being staff.  As you stated that you'll switch game modes to cool off, which is fine and a good idea but as staff you get to face many things head on. You're targeted by many people constantly. If you truly believe you can handle that, go for it. 

My comments are not ment to offend or attack only as an observation.  

Best of luck
(07-19-2020, 10:18 PM)The Triangle Wrote: "I do not think you have the emotional stability to represent the Dinkleberg community as a member of the staff team. I have watched you go 0-1000 several times over the past 2 month." -- "forgive your enemies but, do not forget their names"

"I personally think you should take some time and really consider if you can mentally/emotionally handle being staff. If you truly believe you can handle that, go for it."_-

_Calling you the triangle feels so weird so im still going with voss, ya old man. Honestly you are right, my emotions get the better of me sometimes and i have no excuse i shoulden't get loud or mad over one guy screaming [bad word]. I should just handle my emotions and thats one reason i started unplugging my mic at certain times. ||

"You're targeted by many people constantly." -- im pansexual, transgender, kinda a furry, and i wear collars in public i have my fair share of targeting. ||

"As you stated that you'll switch game modes to cool off, which is fine and a good idea but as staff you get to face many things head on." -- I know this very well, if i were to get staff it wouldn't be my first time as it i have seen some really f'ed stuff when i have. i know you have to be prepared and keep your eyes peeled. || 

My comments are not ment to offend or attack only as an observation. -- Thanks for it though.

Best of luck --  Heart