Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know how to feel at this point
Hello everybody

I have bad news. My parents installed a tracking device to see what I am doing on the internet so I am going to quit many things until I am an adult AND that my parents will uninstall the tracking app. So I guess bye-bye or I am never coming back to the community.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
fuck.. Heart
(07-11-2020, 12:58 PM)Xi Jinping Wrote: fuck.. Heart
You definitely hate me dude. I know who you are btw

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
gonna miss u dawg
(07-11-2020, 01:01 PM)Happy Mirror Wrote:
ur wrong my friend! i enjoyed your presence on the server. sending my love. Heart
:( be easy Happy Mirror. I’m gonna miss your laugh and your presence on the server.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Wow that's actually kinda fucked up. Take care man
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-11-2020, 01:10 PM)Xi Jinping Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 01:01 PM)Happy Mirror Wrote:
ur wrong my friend! i enjoyed your presence on the server. sending my love. Heart
Yknow what I change my mind. You changed so ill accept your love. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

- Deep Roy
Bye Happy Take Care

Stay Safe Bro
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
whem my mom tried this i just uninstalled it but im sorry you have to have that, see ya happy
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)