Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's it going?
What's up everyone?

I go by nicks, and lately I've been spending an ungodly amount of my time on DR - corona doesn't want me to get a job. I've made alot of friends on Gmod over the years and definitely looking to make some more so feel free to hit me up whenever!! Supposed to be spending time on forums before applying to be staff so I guess this is a good place to start. :] I'm not sure what else people would wanna know about me so just ask ^^

Yours Truly,
Nicks  Blush
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
hey nick 
ill kill you in dr
UWU
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(07-11-2020, 07:20 PM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote: hey nick 
ill kill you in dr
UWU
lets gooo  Cool
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Hello Nicks nice to meet you and welcome to the forums
[Image: titan.gif]
thought this was a general post again

sup
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
fancy seeing you here, nicky ;)
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Hello
Heya.
Hello welcome to forums!
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
(07-11-2020, 06:55 PM)nicks Wrote: What's up everyone?

I go by nicks, and lately I've been spending an ungodly amount of my time on DR - corona doesn't want me to get a job. I've made alot of friends on Gmod over the years and definitely looking to make some more so feel free to hit me up whenever!! Supposed to be spending time on forums before applying to be staff so I guess this is a good place to start. :] I'm not sure what else people would wanna know about me so just ask ^^

Yours Truly,
Nicks  Blush

Hey nick

Just want to stop by to see how everyone is doing.  :D
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]