staple got stapled
Ingame Name: staple staple

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147448441

Who Banned You: Ethan

Reason For Ban: "Hacking and 100% not welcome here"

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

Okay, I think the first thing I should do is apologise. I will be the first to admit that I may have gone a bit overboard in riling the staff that were on up every time I joined the server. I'm not going to make an argument saying that I was right in doing this, but I will say my actions were somewhat justified in my mind. When I first joined the server under a different name I got on to relax and play a game that didn't require much brainpower but I was at odds with multiple different people on the server who were just being general assholes to me, so I changed my name to "staple staple". It seemed as though as soon as I chose to change my name I guess I started trying a bit harder at the game and before I knew it every time I got on I was being accused of hacking, specifically by the staff that were on. @Ethan himself basically berated me whenever I joined saying things along the lines of "Just admit you're hacking" or "how much did those hacks cost?" and the like. It became very apparent to me that I was going to be watched almost as soon as I joined the server, so I decided to fuck with you guys in a type of retaliation for getting on my nerves. 

I'd like to reiterate, I do not hack or use any external client and I can recreate any "damning" evidence that you will display to me. While I cannot stream, I can do my best to record myself while playing but I have a really bad computer so it's not gonna be the best quality. No, I do not have any recordings of me playing while on the server here recently because honestly, I really thought you guys would see me as nothing less than a better than shit player who liked to fuck with the staff team about my "Hacks", boy was I wrong. 

So, let's see that evidence and let's see what everyone else says about my blatant hacks.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I just started really playing recently, so no. 

Other:
I mean do you have evidence to prove your innocent?
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(07-11-2020, 08:08 PM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote: I mean do you have evidence to prove your innocent?
I'm hoping to see the evidence stacked against me turned in my favour. Like I said, I don't have any recordings. All I've got is my word against theirs until they post what they've got on me.
Yeah you know looking at the evidence that people collected on you i dont really think you should have been banned because you do alot of things other regulars on the server can do so banning you didnt feel right that being said just for future reference dont troll staff by talking about how u know ur being watched n stuff really doesnt help your cause if not unbanned +1 on a reduction
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(07-11-2020, 08:08 PM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote: I mean do you have evidence to prove your innocent?

Why would he need evidence to prove his innocence? Isn't that the exact opposite of how things are supposed to work?

Speaking of evidence, I've seen most of what you were banned for, and there's nothing conclusive. I personally don't think you cheat.

On the topic of saying things like "stop watching me" and all that, that's still not something you should've been banned for. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together when a staff member goes into spectator when you're a guest and playing really well. The staff here are very, VERY wary of guests for whatever reason.

Unless anybody has anything conclusive to add against staple, then he shouldn't stay banned.

+1 for full unban.
(07-11-2020, 09:04 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

Why would he need evidence to prove his innocence? Isn't that the exact opposite of how things are supposed to work?

Speaking of evidence, I've seen most of what you were banned for, and there's nothing conclusive. I personally don't think you cheat.

On the topic of saying things like "stop watching me" and all that, that's still not something you should've been banned for. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together when a staff member goes into spectator when you're a guest and playing really well. The staff here are very, VERY wary of guests for whatever reason.

Unless anybody has anything conclusive to add against staple, then he shouldn't stay banned.

+1 for full unban.
Thank you very much.
I think Fanta is a great example. Whenever I'm with him, I am completely destroyed. Still, I'm called a cheater. But I did not said that they are cheating at all.
(07-11-2020, 09:04 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

i dont know i just trust in ethan
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
mb shitposting aside, I don't think the dude's hacking laced pulls off crazier shit all the time and when I looked at the bhops they were honestly kinda shit and inconsistant
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
yes, my discord is hitagicrab#8963
While I don't agree with the ban on "hacking," the only downside would be the trolling that you did in terms of mentioning the screenshots, etc., but even then that isn't enough to warrant a ban. Overall I'm okay with a reduction.

I read over the evidence presented multiple times and saw a few sketchy things, but even then they were all legitimate. Ethan can present you with that if he feels it.