Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Weapon Change Discussion
Pls no pocket shotguns
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(02-29-2020, 02:20 PM)Near Wrote: Pls no pocket shotguns

What about a slug-type shotgun that uses shotgun ammo
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...ug+shotgun

Maybe take that and reduce pellet count? 

I more want something that uses shotgun ammo so I can take, for example, an m16 and something that doesn't need deagle ammo or share ammo with my primary.

Also, as a related thing, can the recoil of the m14 be reduced, its pretty crazy as is. Also maybe slightly increase accuracy
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Pulse Rifle Accuracy is back to normal, however there are still concerns I have with the weapon. Never the less, it will still be looked into. As will everything else previously mentioned.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Hello yes, I am still alive. Sorry that I haven't updated this in forever.

But good news, the changes for Weapons are done. It will however be at the cost of the Variable Zoom on the M24. The weapon itself does not want to be nice, and is being very buggy. So I do not want to push out a buggy weapon. To make up for this, I will be lowering the M24's Zoom Level for the time being.

Also, the return of manhacks are currently being worked on as we speak. I cannot be certain whether they'll return or not on the live server, but I will try and get them at least on the test server with these new changes. Expect an Update from me when I get the greenlight from Dink, and when these changes go live on the Test Server.

I appreciate it those who've been patient with me, and I will update you all with more when I get the chance.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
(04-21-2020, 04:34 PM)Christian Wrote: Hello yes, I am still alive. Sorry that I haven't updated this in forever.

But good news, the changes for Weapons are done. It will however be at the cost of the Variable Zoom on the M24. The weapon itself does not want to be nice, and is being very buggy. So I do not want to push out a buggy weapon. To make up for this, I will be lowering the M24's Zoom Level for the time being.

Also, the return of manhacks are currently being worked on as we speak. I cannot be certain whether they'll return or not on the live server, but I will try and get them at least on the test server with these new changes. Expect an Update from me when I get the greenlight from Dink, and when these changes go live on the Test Server.

I appreciate it those who've been patient with me, and I will update you all with more when I get the chance.

Thank you for all your amazing work Christian
Hi yes, MP40 is being adjusted. That is all.
(07-14-2020, 08:40 PM)Christian Wrote: Hi yes, MP40 is being adjusted. That is all.
Might wanna take a look at the locomotive aswell something turned it into a top tier gun
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Fix M24 it makes me sad when I use it :(
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]