Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Recent staff punishments
(07-15-2020, 07:50 PM)Cole Wrote: so to fix this whole problem we need a rules update?

I fully agree with this.
(07-15-2020, 08:13 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 07:50 PM)Cole Wrote: so to fix this whole problem we need a rules update?

I fully agree with this.
why would we need a rules update to address a problem with staff trolling on alts?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Cause apparently "don't be a dick" needs to be written down to warn people that being a dick is a dickish thing todo:
God im glad i am not around for this shit
To put this out here, while I don't agree with the punishments given. I wholeheartedly accept them. I have asked that the incriminating evidence against me not be made public for the safety of the parties that outed me --- for them, I've talked it out and I would like to believe that things will turn around for the better between us soon. I don't want the blame to fall on anyone but myself, I got on an alt, initially with the only intent of playing, then that intent changed. I agree I should be punished --- not to the degree I was, but I will reap what I have sown.

I do not want the blame to fall on Nicol's shoulders or any of the high staff. It will only make their lives harder in the long-run and if I get to reapply for the moderator position, I hope that I will have everyone's support on my application when I decide I am mature and ready for the position again. I'd like this to be the end of this long-ass post.

Oh, and we do need more admins it's just the fact of the matter is we have no one who is ready for the position, in my personal opinion. Dong and DoYouLift are the very apparent nominees for the positions but the former has like three months to his name, making him the fastest admin we've ever had, aside from people outright buying the rank for $60. That's super spooky and I hope that Nicol, Dink and the rest of the upper staff make a great decision on who will be our next admin, without forcing someone into the position whom may not have the experience necessary. Don't get me wrong though, I'm only playing devil's advocate but it is something to think about.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
You guys have too much drama lmao