Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who named you fools?
I've had the nickname Kiwi for like... idk 8 years now? It sounds like my real name and everyone at school and all my friends call me Kiwi. So I knew I wanted that in my name haha
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Hi. I'm Travis. I just put numbers behind it.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(07-10-2020, 06:50 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Hi. I'm Travis. I just put numbers behind it.

But...where did the "Yellow" come from? Surely that's not on your birth certificate..
my original name slightly sweet salsa was taken from a mobile game. cryptic salsa was only going to be a halloween but i liked it to much.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(07-10-2020, 06:53 PM)Agent Barton Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 06:50 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Hi. I'm Travis. I just put numbers behind it.

But...where did the "Yellow" come from? Surely that's not on your birth certificate..

trust me you don't want to know *Shivers*
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Meh. My name was just a shitty idea I took from the Netflix show Black Mirror.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
For me, Piano Man has been one of my favorite songs, the numbers was just random numbers. As for the [test] part, i saw that people on PH had their names change colors and didn't know how to do that. It looked cool, so I adapted that to my name and that's the story.
Alora boring Alice

Aurora Borealis 

(Ignore the fact that it's different, I'm just too lazy to change it back to Alora)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Haha well I mainly got my user by being a big weeb. I was obsessed with anime and wanted to learn Japanese (never really followed up with it though. rip. ;-; ) so I looked up what my name means and it came up with Aki (literally just went to google translate and typed my real name Autumn and it gave me that lollll). Soooo yeah that's me c:
On the old server i use to play on anytime we swapped to 67th way i would go to the basement pick up the cactus and refuse to drop it no matter what and protect it with my life.

Eventually i made my alt account "Cactus" and changed my profile pic to a picture of the Gmod cactus entity and started escalating what i could and couldn't do while trying to play TTT and carry around a cactus everywhere i go...

but when ever i played on other servers on that account i wouldn't use my mic because i didn't care about winning the round enough to do so.
so i created a series of binds so i wouldn't have to stop and type, one of them being "i am cactus" i joined dinks one day on my main then decided it would be a good server to test how hard TTT is if you are only allowed to say 1 thing in chat and not communicate in any other way.

so i went 150hours only saying "I am cactus" and dying to false kos' ever 2 rounds because i couldnt defend myself...

it was a struggle but i enjoyed it and i have grown to really like the name Cactus it is short and sweet.

also in terms of plants a cactus is way cooler than all the other lame flowers.

I am cactus.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]