Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taking the Mantle
https://gyazo.com/5272c85dfa550627d0e5a4a0448294a8

Good afternoon everyone, the possibility of my promotion has been something very exciting for me and wasn't aware of it until after I came back from my beach trip. I have a lot of great ideas that Nicol and I could work on and try to implement and I'm looking forward to working with him. 

As Nicol stated in his promotion thread, I've still noticed a little disconnect in some of the staff saying that they feel like their voice isn't being heard, and I promise you we will work on that. We are a team, everyone's opinion is valuable I can assure you that. 

As you all know, or have seen rather Matt and Avi are officially leaving.. This is something that deeply saddens me and I hope this post doesn't take aware their moment, but I promise to them that I will not let them down. Matt took a chance on me way back in 2018 by sponsoring my first Trusted app, essentially he was my mentor. And Avi has been a good friend to me for god knows how long. But the main thing is that I will not let this community down. I'm going to take into account events and posts that have happened recently and see what we can improve on. This place has been a home to me for the entirety of my time here and all I can do is really thank all of you. I will never forget where I came from.

This is essentially the short and sweet version of what I wanted to say.

Thank you for everything, 
ding dong
Gay
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
enjoy the bullying
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Thats my mentor! less gooo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soXlRyArGPk
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Hey Congratulations Dong I think you're gonna make for a great Admin
[Image: titan.gif]
Congrats Dong and good luck.  :D

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Congratulations, welcome to the admin team. Feel free to ask me any questions/concerns you may have.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Congrats Donger! Make us proud!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(07-18-2020, 12:56 PM)Mana Wrote: Gay
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
didn't really read the thread but best of luck on your journey.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶