Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who named you fools?
I'm actually a fan of Jordan Spark 

Wanted to use Spark but then thought why not a shark 

Then all of a Sudden Sharky came to mind.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Almost 5 years ago i used to play a game called Elsword, when i first played it i went by the name Raiden3 (Raiden cuz of my favorite mgs character and 3 cuz it was my lucky number) but i stopped playing it because i played the english version and my english wasn't very good, a couple of months later i downloaded the spanish version and started again as another character called Raven, i tried Raven300 and it didn't work so i tried Raven400 and since then i've used that same nickname in all the games i've played... except Gmod cuz it's the only game i can go by Raven without stupid numbers.
There’s this indie band I like called Coin. Last summer, I went and saw em at a music festival, and in the middle of their set they played their song Crash My Car. In the middle of the chorus, it hit me: hey, this could make a good username! I just threw a 4 in there and huzzah. My last Steam name, LowkeyLoki, I picked because I love wordplay and Norse mythology, but I changed it because it was taken on pretty much everything.
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"
This was god-knows-how-long ago but I was playing Star Wars: Knights Of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords for the first time and at the time I was trying to come up with a name for my character. I started playing with the random name generator and though I don't remember the full actual name I edited the last name to spell "Xekart" and I replaced the first-name with "Vent" after the character of the same-name from Megaman ZX. I've been using that name ever since.
I think this is the perfect time to let the people that know me that my gaming name is now 'Snicks'. I've never really had a gaming name, always went by nicks which is my irl nickname (Short for Nicole). And honestly it was an adventure in its own because people always assumed I was a dude, and eventually I'd speak and it would throw them off - it was pure entertainment. But recently I was telling my friends I need a gaming name and my friend called me a snack then proceeded to call me snicks (i.e. snickers) and I literally thought that was the perfect thing. c:
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
I used to worship Loki (I'm Wiccan) and have some of the traits of Loki (mischievousness) so it was a good fit.
That's a really good question.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
My Two Favorite Things
I slipped and fell on my keyboard.
I am Raider.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]