Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im sorry for being too salty
I noticed that im not the nicest or the most forgiving guy in the TTT server and that i must not be much fun to play with. 

I just want to say im sorry for always reporting people when i get killed and i think it's RDM, i don't want to be a stick in the mud or a party pooper, i just get salty and im not sure if I'm supposed to report all offenses against the rules to be strict and prevent future breaking of the rules or if i should let some rdm slide.

Im just sorry for being too salty all the time, i tend to take online games a bit too serious.

P.S sorry for my poor english and if this post does not belong here i also apologize for that to.
stfu gyro I love playing with you
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
also I noticed its says im a user, do i have to donate to all the servers to get Donor rank?
(07-19-2020, 12:08 AM)It is I, Gyro Zeppeli Wrote: also I noticed its says im a user, do i have to donate to all the servers to get Donor rank?
nah just ask for it here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...php?tid=45
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
nah bro someone should be able to fix that for you, you do not need to donate to all servers. (noire is faster than me fk)

And its all good man, I don't think theres a point in time when everyone here gets riled up while playing the game so do not feel alone in that department.

If you do feel yourself getting heated take a couple of deep breaths and move on, the good thing about TTT is that there is endless rounds to have fun and all that!

<3 u gyro
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Thanks, i just don't want to cause any trouble or make anybody have a bad time
(07-19-2020, 12:20 AM)It is I, Gyro Zeppeli Wrote: Thanks, i just don't want to cause any trouble or make anybody have a bad time

I don't recall you've ever caused any issues. I've always enjoyed playing with you. May be biased bc we have the same pfp though ;)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Gyro is the homie, never seen you get salty but if it's true then you're a bigger person than most for owning up to any mistakes.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Yeah dude it takes a big person to apologize for being salty. That being said I never really noticed you being overly salty on the server, so I wouldn't worry about it overly much.
I've always thought that you're one of the nicer people on the server. Just take a step back to calm down whenever you find yourself getting "salty" again.