Thunderwalrusinnthebar back to green?
Name: Thunderwalrusinnthebar 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83739310

Time played: 702 hours

Time joined: 2015

Time available: After 3:30 pm west coast time and weekends

Rank desired: Moderator 

Current rank: Test Moderator 

What can I do to help the community: I've been playing on this server for a pretty long time. Its the only TTT server or Gmod server I play on and I love it here. I first became staff because I wanted to add to the community and not just play here. I pretty much am on this server every night and its been that way for a bit now. I use this place to unwind from work and I would really like to see the community grow and strive. I want to do my part to help that happen and I believe becoming a Moderator will help me give more to the community. The commands that come with being a Moderator would help me deal with issues there and then, instead of having to bring in help. A lot of the time I find myself being the highest ranked staff on the server due to the hours I play. This isn't a bad thing but I would like to be able to be able to deal with hackers and mass rdmers better. 

Why do you want to help the community: I pretty much said it above, but this is the only server I play on. I really like it here and this community for all its ups and downs has been a place for me to unwind for a while. I want to help build this place up again and bring back how it was in 2015, where I had the time of my life here. I still have a great time here, but I want it to be better and I hope I can aid in making this place the best TTT server there is.

Have you ever been banned: No

Have you previously applied for staff:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11462

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10686

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10424

How did you find us: First TTT server I ever joined back in the day, stuck with it for a while and then took a break from TTT. Came back a year ago and picked up where I left off.

Did you fill out the scenarios: Yes for Trusted, T-mod, and Moderator.

Other: Any advice is welcome from anybody. I just ask that I am given things to improve on. I will not be upset if this is turned down in any way. I would also like to point out the recent gap in my activity. I went on a 5 day backpacking trip. I like to play here as much as possible. Thanks for reading my application guys and girls. I really enjoy playing here and this is the only TTT server I see myself playing on. Thanks again!
I love yo thunder but at this time im gonna -1 your app so heres the thing on server you dont have any problems you do your job well and we do need mods and I have no doubt you will get mod in your future but with the role of mod I think you need to have more engagment with the community outside the server I think you should spend more time on the forums and discord. Our mods should be people well known and I just think you should take more time and be more involved with everything than I will have no problem giving you a fat +1 cutie. But of course that just what I think. GL big guy (still not drinking water though)
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
The only con Thunder has that I can think of is activity. He hasn't been that active recently, however he is a solid tmod and with activity, adapting to mod shouldn't be a problem for him.
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
I don't think you're ready for the position quite yet.
You can work on:
  • Your involvement in the community outside of TTT
  • Your activity, obviously
  • Furthering your knowledge of the rules and understanding them better
I'm pretty terrible at giving advice but I'm sure if you just continue on the path you're on now you'll be fine eventually. I just don't think you've proven yourself to go above and beyond what a T-Mod is expected to do. 
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Thunder, I am going to go ahead and give you a +0, and the reason being is that I still believe you need more experience. A month more of experience and then I believe you will be ready to take the mod position by storm.

And Thunder,

I honestly am so happy to see where you are currently. If you would have told me that you would be a Test moderator going for moderator a couple months ago I would've thought you were one of the best comedians on the server. That was all based on what you had been up to that point, but you did a full 180 and really blew my and everyone else's expectations out the water. You put the work in, you made sure that everything was correct, and most importantly you stayed with it.

Continue to do what you have been doing and it will all pay off, and hell, watch you blow away my expectations again and get accepted here!

Good luck thunder!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Thanks for the comments guys!
Thunderwalrus is my special boi and he's great staff, even gave that man my patented staff app essay on his tmod application. I mainly think you just need to get a bit more experience under your belt and a bit more time in your role for the most part. As I stated in my last response to your tmod app I would like to see you get involved in the community more so people know who you are pretty well. Mods are seen as big figure heads and you need 'thunder' to stand out.

Spend more time doing what you're doing on the server, don't be afraid to show up to some game nights, post funny shit, or even just talk to people on the discord. I love you bby

-1 (Still a top tier tmod right now)
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
I think you are on the right track, I'm glad to see how far you've come in a relatively short time. At this time I personally feel that nobody in our staff team is ready to step up to mod yet due to various reasons, however for you specifically, I think its mostly just i havent seen anything yet that makes me say you are mod worthy. Not everyone has to be the best staff ever but i think if a bit more time passes to observe you with the idea you want to move to mod we can judge accordingly. For now +0. I definitely would like to hear about some situations in which you rose above and beyond to solve the issue, whether it be community based or server based.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Thunder, I really like you as a staff. I remember you telling me a month ago you'd help me out if I was serious about being staff, so you are someone I respect. You're one of the best T-mods on the server, and I believe that you deserve to get promoted. I just want to see you more often, I miss you! Once you're more active, you'll for sure get it; I support it all the way! This is an easy fix, so you'll be fine!

+0 for now though
The last comment on this is three days old so I am going to go ahead and bump this. Any advice is more than welcome.