Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation of this Old PH staff member (and DR)
As per the title, I am resigning from both Prop Hunt and Deathrun. This has been something I've been thinking for a while now. To be blunt, I have no motivation to play gmod (don't even have it installed anymore). Having to work 10-11 hour days. and wanting to spend time with my Friends on Final Fantasy xiv, with High-end raiding with them. (Aka FFxiv absorbed me once again like it did last time I RIP'd). But this time, I feel like it'll be best for me to resign and to come back whenever I get motivated to play the game again because even now, on the Rare times I get on prop hunt, I feel like that I'm barely contributing to the staff team, and two there is already a lot of new people that I don't know and when I get back there will be a lot more. The same reason can be sorta said about DR. Don't have much else to say so, for now, Cya around till then.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Have fun during your break.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
You've been around for quite some time when you think about it. Thank you for all the work that you have put in.

Best of luck and please stop by and visit every now and then.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I wish you the best Alora, I know I had some great times while we staffed together, never had a bad moment with you. Hope to see you back at some point!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Hey Alora thank you for what you have done to help anywhere you could but especially for Dr, i hope the best and take care.
[Image: titan.gif]
i will miss chu take care
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Fat Rip Feelsbadman XD Poggers Omegalul

Hope to still see you around ph.
I will not hesitate to end your fleeting moment of existence as a prop.
[Image: 5Yvzxzl.png]
I may not have known you that well but I wish you the best ! Be safe out there
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Welcome to retirement  Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You've done alot to help put Deathrun back on the Map, what was once an incredibly dead Server for us. I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done, as you've managed to succeed where I and others could not. I'm glad I've gotten to know & work with you in your tenure with Deathrun, and hope we stay in touch from time to time.

Take Care friend.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]