Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i had to
Bye, hit me up on league some time scrub I'll show you what it means to be carried
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Made it to champions and your leaving? fuck. 

See you later big man.

*DEAD* comic sans: me when i throw an egg and a fully grown chicken pops out
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
makes at least one of these every 3 months, leaves for a few days, changes name, comes back. Changes name back. I think Drama Queen should be your next name.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(07-20-2020, 06:32 PM)SNAK Wrote: makes at least one of these every 3 months, leaves for a few days, changes name, comes back. Changes name back. I think Drama Queen should be your next name.
I know his original post wasn't too friendly, but is this really needed?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-20-2020, 06:36 PM)Foxka oops Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 06:32 PM)SNAK Wrote: makes at least one of these every 3 months, leaves for a few days, changes name, comes back. Changes name back. I think Drama Queen should be your next name.

haha please most of what he posts is toxic.  What was needed? I only stated a fact. I actually agree with this thread 100%. This community is just groups of people who go at each others throats like animals, there is a complete lack of leadership due to an owner who may as well not even exist.

His original post was quite fitting. His lack of dedication to what he says is not.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(07-20-2020, 06:59 PM)SNAK Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 06:36 PM)Foxka oops Wrote:

haha please most of what he posts is toxic.  What was needed? I only stated a fact. I actually agree with this thread 100%. This community is just groups of people who go at each others throats like animals, there is a complete lack of leadership due to an owner who may as well not even exist.

His original post was quite fitting. His lack of dedication to what he says is not.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience.
There's a different between someone who complains about something and those who actually try to fix it. It also isn't necessary to bash someone on their departure thread.
(07-20-2020, 06:59 PM)SNAK Wrote: haha please most of what he posts is toxic.  What was needed? I only stated a fact. I actually agree with this thread 100%. This community is just groups of people who go at each others throats like animals, there is a complete lack of leadership due to an owner who may as well not even exist.

Who are you?
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Wish you all the best Laced Gone but never forgotten.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
@Laced Xanax literally a week later.  Not gonna say I called it but I called it.
[Image: Screenshot-153.png]
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]