Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saltychapdaddy for Helper
Discord Name: saltychapdaddy

Discord ID: saltychapdaddy#8113

When First Joined(Estimate): May 2020

What is your age: 20
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: I am capable of handling situations in a professional manner. As someone who's a "mess around" type of player, I know how to work with those people and dissolve situations that may occur. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: Like I said about Dink's TTT, I know this is a special community. It's so awesome to see all the people who join us for the game nights that I've never met on Garry's Mod, most likely because they play the other Dink Servers. I want to be able to continue being a positive impact on the community by doing more than just hosting these game night sessions. I haven't seen any major issues in the discord since I've joined, but I want to be able to help out in case something does happen.
Yeah for this role I think you can do well with it. You spend alot of time in discord and host game nights and stuff like that so being able to monitor when people do something they shouldn't I think you can manage ill +1
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
+1, we need someone to have mute perms during game nights. Salty is also very active in the community.
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(07-27-2020, 07:14 PM)squid Wrote: +1, we need someone to have mute perms during game nights. Salty is also very active in the community.
+1 we need someone who is active in discord and can ban squid when he mentions spaghetti powder
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
(07-27-2020, 07:46 PM)Ckg Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 07:14 PM)squid Wrote: +1, we need someone to have mute perms during game nights. Salty is also very active in the community.
+1 we need someone who is active in discord and can ban squid when he metions spaghetti powder
I'm not letting that one slide  :@
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(07-27-2020, 08:53 PM)squid Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 07:46 PM)Ckg Wrote:
+1 we need someone who is active in discord and can ban squid when he mentions spaghetti powder
I'm not letting that one slide  :@
I dont see what you mean?
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
i +1 if he can ban squid.
on another note man is active in game and on discord, he deserves it
A bump from me, but also a +1 salty is very interactive with the community, with setting up game nights or being overall helpful. I see no issue in giving him more ability to help in the discord.
Salty, you have been a great ttt trusted thus far, very active on discord, and a good leader and director. I believe this position would be great for you. +1
By vote here and on the discord we believe that you will be a good addition to the discord staff team. Congratulations and welcome to the discord staff team!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army