Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
squid's Mod App
Ingame Name: squid

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61905042

Time Played: ~700 hours
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Squid...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Manda...145:27015/

When First Joined: April 2015, active until October 2015. Active again June 2020. For 8 months of playing, my playtime looks really low so I'm not sure how many hours I actually have.

Availability: My sleep schedule is busted so I usually play from late afternoon to early morning. Central Standard Time

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I believe I can use my knowledge of the rules and experience as TMod to continue to make this server enjoyable to play on for everybody. I think I can give useful insight in most situations, whether it be in game or on the forums, discord, etc. I'm very active, I enjoy staffing, and I can be on when other staff can't be. I am more than comfortable being the only staff member online and given this promotion, late night mass RDMers and cheaters will be dealt with on the spot, saving time with ban requests. With some guidance of current moderators, I'm sure the transition to mod will be seamless.

Why you want to help the community: This was one of the first TTT servers I started playing on. After 4-5 years of inactivity, I was surprised when I came back to an active server that still reaches max pop. I enjoy playing with everyone, and I'd love to see this server still be active in the future. Everyone in this community is great, the staff team is way better than it was before and I've had a blast so far, and with the shortage of mods, I felt I should apply. I'd love to give back to this community as much as I can.

Have you been previously banned?: Yes, planted a 10 minute c4 as inno, someone defused, killed 5 people, got a week ban for mass rdm.

Have you previously applied for staff?: Yes, I applied for moderator sometime in 2015, in the ruins of the old forums.

How did you find us?: I was looking for a fast downloads server and found this one.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for?: Yes.

Other: I know I've only been back for a short time, but my activity isn't going anywhere. I enjoy playing with this community, and it's overall a great time. I'd love to help out as much as I can. Also, I rarely post on the forums because it's not really something I like doing, however I do read majority of threads. I was going to wait a bit to apply, but with the shortage of active staff, I felt it was worth a shot.

I encourage all kinds of criticism, things I'm doing good, things to improve on, etc. Thanks!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/GucciOnMySquid/
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
Yeah, I'm just going to go ahead and give you the +1 on this one. You're someone who I really think is capable of being a moderator. Best of luck with your application!
I think you'd make a great mod as it currently stands, however one criticism I have is try to be more attentive to things other than reports, but it's nothing too serious to hinder the app
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
You've really impressed me with your dedication to the community since you came back after a long hiatus. You've been on consistently and online for longer periods of time than many other staff members. You're active in discord and always communicate everything with everyone. I appreciate your transparency, call to action, attentiveness when on the server, and much more. I think you'd make a good mod. +1.
Please give this man MOD. He's on at very active hours and usually commands the server on his own. Great player and would make an amazing mod. +1
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1, never had an issue with him and it's frankly a relief to see he's on since I know hes good at the job.
+1

I think Squid is more than qualified for the position of Moderator. As we can all see by his ban requests, that are usually accepted, he not only knows the rules but he also knows when to ban someone. He's been a fairly exemptional T-Mod since he's been back. He's active as well.
Any qualms I do have with you will be solved with experience and time in the position, I wish you luck!
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Squid is a very good and very active tmod. No reason to not plus one him. +1
Thank you all very much for the comments!
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
squid, from the many hours ive played with you, I guarantee you are the most qualified T-mod suited for mod at this moment. best of luck man

edit: forgot the +1 LMAO