Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Unban Request
Ingame Name: ☢Dreadstriker☢

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:62247088[/b]

Who Banned You: Penguinslayer4

Reason For Ban: trolling, rdm(not true), toxicity

Length of Ban: permanent 

Reason for Mods to Unban: permanent ban for such a pathetic reason is at least stupid.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: sometimes i really trolled people but i didnt rdm. i promise not to be toxic at least. also i am not cheater or spammer. just give me a chance pls. r u going to ban anyone who seems toxic to salty people? i am ok with temporary ban but not permanent one.
I'll post the 23 screenshots I have when I get home in a couple hours, if I screenshot every rude/toxic thing you say when staff aren't on I'd have way more. But I skipped over all the times you would constantly call people morons/idiots, and went straight for the blatant toxicity. You also left out the racism on multiple occasions in your ban reason
Yeah, whenever I got on the server in murder, it seems like you were always causing problems, being toxic to others and etc. Maybe you should take some time off and try to figure out how you should really treat people. Some people may not liked to be talk in the way you’ve been doing.
So, let's begin.

Racism <--the second image was the final straw, the other image was the first thing I ever saw of you.
A continuous problem <--you say you dont rdm, but upon a very simple search of your name in our discord (ya remember that relay I told ya about that captures everything said on server with or without staff on?) I can find you being warned by staff and players alike not to rdm on multiple occasions.
Harassment <--here's one I forgot I had, you were going in on this player for being a squeaker and just overall enjoying the game (he wasnt breaking the rules or anything.) which, btw, it wasnt even him that was the squeaker, it was Kris.
Rude behavior <--here's some examples of your rude behavior in general.
Toxic conversation <--Here's a conversation we had when I didnt slay someone for delay, which if you actually read the rules you would know first offense is a warning. BUT nowhere in those rules does it say I have to do it publicly, nor am I required to discuss warnings I give someone with anyone other than those who were warned. You proceeded to call me an over powered child and when I said I was a female you started to get more toxic. P.S. imgur is dumb so it might put the images out of order.
Racism <--oh look! a 3rd instance of racism. Via rules on your 3rd offense of racism, you get perma banned.
Toxic RDM <--you wanted me to slay for someone RDMing and I refused cause once again the first offense is a warning. You then proceeded to RDM someone, which you can try to say is coincidence but I find that highly unlikely with how you were behaving.
Another RDM <--So, here's another rdm on the same map, which technically you should have received a slay for. I find it funny though that you werent upset about not getting a slay for it. You were also asking if regulars could kick people, not sure why you would need to know that honestly, but I digress.

I, for one, dont think you should be allowed back any time soon. This isnt just basic "I broke a rule and got banned." this is full on toxic rdming racism that is not appropriate for our server. If you would like to be toxic go join Moat's discord and get one of their blacklisted servers IP's where they allow that. -1 from me.

Ill send your unban request to Dink seeing as we have no admins currently so he can decide for himself.
Y'know I dont play murder really, but I'm still going to toss my 2 cents here.

Jesus christ that is a long list of shit you've been up to... Not to mention, I quite honestly do not believe for a single second you'll change your ways if this goes through. I mean, I do not know over how long a time all of this took place, but you seem like quite the cancerous cunt we do not want around here...

Please, dont come back, or only come back after an extended period of time, of wich I mean 6 months+.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(07-28-2020, 01:56 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Y'know I dont play murder really, but I'm still going to toss my 2 cents here.

Jesus christ that is a long list of shit you've been up to... Not to mention, I quite honestly do not believe for a single second you'll change your ways if this goes through. I mean, I do not know over how long a time all of this took place, but you seem like quite the cancerous cunt we do not want around here...

Please, dont come back, or only come back after an extended period of time, of wich I mean 6 months+.

Pretty much everything I posted was just from my 2-3 weeks as a mod.
(07-28-2020, 11:18 AM)☢Dreadstriker☢ Wrote: Reason For Ban: trolling, rdm(not true), toxicity

Reason for Mods to Unban: permanent ban for such a pathetic reason is at least stupid.

Other: sometimes i really trolled people but i didnt rdm. i promise not to be toxic at least. also i am not cheater or spammer. just give me a chance pls. r u going to ban anyone who seems toxic to salty people? i am ok with temporary ban but not permanent one.

We don't need people who use the hard word so loosely. You promise you won't do it again? why didn't do it at all in the first place? you did it cause you didn't think you would get banned for it and because staff wasn't on. Gmod is a multiplayer game and people will chat and talk on their microphones. Mute your volume, follow the instruction of staff to mute players instead of constantly telling people to "stfu" every other second. The rules are simply and they are easy to follow. 

it's a (-1) for me for a deduction and unban. You saying you got banned for a pathetic reason and not acknowledging the real reasons you got banned says you weren't serious to get unbanned. Begging to get a second change contradicts you calling this ban reason pathetic while leaving stuff out. I say you wait longer and come back when you've truly refelcted on this matter.
Yeah I don't play murder, but this is ridiculous. Someone who so loosely uses slurs isn't going to change even with a "promise to be less toxic". All the evidence is there and it all points to who you are in game, with that being said, I personally feel you should remain on a perm ban. So -1 on unban and deduction.
Go away
Wants to be unbanned but can't even apologize for his actions. "Yeah, I admit to trolling and being toxic however, I think it's pathetic to still ban." Really just shows two points: you're insensitive and you still won't change from your original self. 

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Absolutely not, you show no remorse or an apology. -1 please dont come back until you grow some empathy, there are children that play murder.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions