[2.0MB]
{20 spawns)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=540041119

(gm_warzone_town)
[5.6MB]
{20 spawns}
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=202933473

i checked them and they don't need css
Absolutely definitely please. I think there are only 5 or 6 maps and bringing more might also help the community flourish. I've seen some people join a couple of times and get bored with the same maps over and over again.
The maps are nice but gm_warzone_town is extremely easy to exploit the map and leave it's intended boundaries.
Another one i have issue with is mu_ocean_outcrops due to the majority of the map being water it drops fps which makes it hard to play on a potato. Mu_pond may pose some issues with players getting on the roof but that isn't that big of a problem since there is only one exit from the roof. Gm_codebreak is a nice choice to add with the underwater tunnels the trap chair and other features suck such as a few secret spots, although there are some problems suck such as people might get killed by the drop doors coming down.
It will be nice to eventually get new maps.
...What else is there to say?
(07-30-2020, 03:07 PM)Nemo Wrote: The maps are nice but gm_warzone_town is extremely easy to exploit the map and leave it's intended boundaries.\\ 
I spent several hours going through the diffrent sections of the map if you could show me where its most exploitable and i can try to get it fixed.

Another one i have issue with is mu_ocean_outcrops due to the majority of the map being water it drops fps which makes it hard to play on a potato. \\ yeah theres no arguing here

Mu_pond may pose some issues with players getting on the roof but that isn't that big of a problem since there is only one exit from the roof. \\ the knife is throw-able the range is pretty far. so i dont see this as a real big issue

Gm_codebreak is a nice choice to add with the underwater tunnels the trap chair and other features suck as a few secret spots, although there are some problems suck as people might get killed by the drop doors coming down. \\ people already die to doors or get stuck in them way  to often, and trap chair? if you mean the secret teleport chair thats a EG that noone i think wants to take the time to do. I can understand the hate of the water tunnles but its a nice new thing that can bring a fun challenge. 
Although there can be an issue with players getting on the roof of the house in mu_pond it is a minor problem.

With the boundaries of gm_warzone_town people would need to work as a team to exploit the map but it might be possible to do it alone, I will try to show how it can be exploited in a future post but for now I don't have anything related to the topic other than a short time playing the map.

Back in March when the server was getting house with garden and family guy replaced I had my eye on a map but unfortunately the map needed cs;s for some minor details (ttt_richland) but i have recently found a map that should be a suitable replacement (ttt_mc_richland) this variant doesn't need cs;s which is nice but i have been having trouble getting the traps to work.
...What else is there to say?
(08-06-2020, 08:59 PM)Nemo Wrote: Although there can be an issue with players getting on the roof of the house in mu_pond it is a minor problem.

With the boundaries of gm_warzone_town people would need to work as a team to exploit the map but it might be possible to do it alone, I will try to show how it can be exploited in a future post but for now I don't have anything related to the topic other than a short time playing the map.

Back in March when the server was getting house with garden and family guy replaced I had my eye on a map but unfortunately the map needed cs;s for some minor details (ttt_richland) but i have recently found a map that should be a suitable replacement (ttt_mc_richland) this variant doesn't need cs;s which is nice but i have been having trouble getting the traps to work.
im fully confused when reading this