Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Battons applies for T-mod Pt. 3
Ingame Name: Battons / Chris Hansen 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49498579

Time Played: 274.07

When First Joined: March 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Available pretty much anytime post 7PM CST

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: 
Being one of the most experienced and longtime trusted members I think I understand the rules pretty well and have recently been using a more hammer down policy on the rules, that said there are some situations in which I simply can't do with my current rank such as karma ban that I feel will help in my quest to better the server. I don't hold grudges well and most people can ask me that I try to look at every situation as unbiased as possible only considering my decisions based on their previous actions. To summarize it all, I feel I know how to handle more complex situations well and wish to be given the ability to handle said situations.

Why you want to help the community: 
I've grown a heart for everyone who plays despite some people trying to test me you all have a place in this community and I strive to lead us towards a better and more enjoyable playing experience not just for experienced players but new players as well, an example of this is me encouraging people to try and apply for staff. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...addressing

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: An old Friend

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: 

I know this staff app is a lot shorter than most of my other ones but the views I held in my previously denied Tmod app still stand and I will stick by what I believe in until i'm proven wrong.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I have known battons for a long time. He was staff before I even became staff. Battons has always been fair and involved in the community and I think he is a great fit for tmod. +1
EVERYTIME WE TOUCH I GET THIS FEELING!! anyways +1 dudes been active past month he is ready for tmod no doubt he will do great
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(07-31-2020, 01:40 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: EVERYTIME WE TOUCH I GET THIS FEELING!!
AND EVERYTIME WE KISS I SWEAR I COULD FLYYYYY!!!!!!
+1 only issue last time was the time constraint, was already good besides that
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 he always treats me right
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
You would make a good t mod in my opinion, haven’t had any issues so far with you and you seem to be smart and know what you are doing based on how I seen you act and talk. 1+ from me
+1. Great staff, Responsible, and Well-liked. Give this man TMOD.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1

You're a great staff. You deserve the promotion. :)
Bump