teaming?
this ban was a reach ngl.

EDIT: to add a bit: aethor has a past of teaming, but this alone was very minor imo. You can make many arguments on each side though.

That just my opinion. No hate to the staff or anyone involved. Their just trying to do their jobs.
former admin2
I'm not sure how to feel about this with copyright also being banned. Part of me thinks it technically was teaming because caddy went to look for a barrel instead of shooting author, but he also still tried to kill him in the end anyways. Teaming is an entirely different beast, if caddy was truly teaming with aether he would have not tried to kill him at all.
My opinion on this is a neutral one I suppose, though I know author has had some controversial punishments in the past as well
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
honestly i believe if you’re going to permanently ban someone it should be a solid decision backed by solid evidence. i know that isn’t always possible in all situations but in one like this, where you’re permanently banning two regulars who dedicated a lot of time to playing with people and being in the community, it shouldn’t be a light decision. this evidence is simply not enough to justify permabanning Caddy and Aethor, even when you factor in their individuals past grievances.

I also think it goes without saying that copyright had nothing to do with this and should be unbanned.
[Image: d93.png]
First I would like to explain my thought process. I didn't take into account that you all are 'friends." All I did was watch the videos, look for other staff input, then issue the bans. Based off of the punishment(s) two of you have been banned for the same thing prior, which now turns into a permanent ban.

In the first video I see Aeth0r propkill two people in front of Caddy, and Caddy didn't act on it until they were the final three remaining. I honestly have no bad blood against any of you all, obviously my first time punishing you, but I just acted on what I saw. Second video is just the aftermath of all three of you being the final players and then trying to kill each other.

Caddy: I banned you because from the view of the video you watched Aeth0r kill two people and did nothing. It wasn't brought up that you "were looking for a barrel" until this was made.

Aeth0r: I'm beginning to see more how this is a reach. I made the initial decision because it looked like you were blatantly ignoring Caddy, thus the teaming factor while going for the other guy.

Copyright: To me it looked like you were just ignoring everything. All in all, bad judgement on my behalf. It wasn't really apparent that you were actively trying to kill her.

I wasn't online. I took evidence from my staff team and used their input to issue the bans. I don't see why this is making me out to hate them whenever I've never had problems with any of them. It was poor judgement in a few ways, yes, but I have had a migraine for over 24 hours. I'm bound to make a mistake, but this wasn't out of bias.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
+1 for unban, this wasn't teaming.

EDIT: Did any of the staff who were banning happen to reach out to any of the three individuals banned??? I think that's not ideal staffing to not entirely understand the situation as a whole.
(07-31-2020, 05:40 PM)dong Wrote: Aeth0r: I'm beginning to see more how this is a reach. I made the initial decision because it looked like you were blatantly ignoring Caddy, thus the teaming factor while going for the other guy.

I wasn't online. I took evidence from my staff team and used their input to issue the bans. I don't see why this is making me out to hate them whenever I've never had problems with any of them. It was poor judgement in a few ways, yes, but I have had a migraine for over 24 hours. I'm bound to make a mistake, but this wasn't out of bias.
Ignoring Caddy? I went to propkill the closest person to me which was keebler.. had I went for caddy would keebler be banned for teamming? They were the last 2 innos so one of them had to be the last alive.. given all that I killed Caddy in the end so I don't understand how I was "blatantly ignoring Caddy"
@dong “I wasn't online. I took evidence from my staff team and used their input to issue the bans. I don't see why this is making me out to hate them whenever I've never had problems with any of them. It was poor judgement in a few ways, yes, but I have had a migraine for over 24 hours. I'm bound to make a mistake, but this wasn't out of bias.“

Firstly i sympathize with having a migraine, as i’m a common sufferer too. however, this comes down to a few things: if you weren’t in a state to recognize that these videos have holes that could potentially counter the argument for the reason of the ban, it probably would’ve been best to wait. that leads to my next point here, in that a permanent ban shouldn’t be a light decision. clearly in this situation it would’ve been best to wait and be totally sure of the decision rather than doing it because you see what you are being told you see (ckg says they’re teaming, you think this is the case because he sends you the evidence with that context, you are unknowingly blind to alternatives). it’s your responsibility to handle these things appropriately as an admin, and while i’m not going to sit here and scold you (as i realize that’s how i’m coming off rn sorry), i think you should really use this situation for the future because jumping for a permanent ban shouldn’t be happening in your position.
[Image: d93.png]
it looks like caddy just let aethor prop kill a detective and another inno as copyright walked by them. Then it looks like they coordinated a prop duel without any in-game chat. This is pretty sketchy behavior, or it could just bad plays. If the rest of the round/map was like these two vids, then i would be highly concerned about teaming/ghosting between these players. Based solely off of provided evidence id +1 an unban because its just not concrete.
(07-31-2020, 05:34 PM)fat people genocide challenge Wrote: honestly i believe if you’re going to permanently ban someone it should be a solid decision backed by solid evidence. i know that isn’t always possible in all situations but in one like this, where you’re permanently banning two regulars who dedicated a lot of time to playing with people and being in the community, it shouldn’t be a light decision. this evidence is simply not enough to justify permabanning Caddy and Aethor, even when you factor in their individuals past grievances.

I also think it goes without saying that copyright had nothing to do with this and should be unbanned.
Dont know what you mean by this the staff banned them for teaming it was their 2nd offense and that is a perma banned thats why it was a perma banned regardless if someones a regular or not 2nd offense of teaming is a perma thats just the rules. Now my thoughts is that things seemed a bit stretch since aethor was still actively killing people with props so this probaly wont stick however, staff was just doing its job and people shouldn't be attacking them for the decisions made their is a reason you are allowed to make an unban request because sometimes mistakes are made. Being an asshole and attacking staff members personally aint a good way to go about stuff and people notice.
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Dong you did the best you could one what you saw. I also though aethor was initially teaming but now I see I could possible be wrong. 1+ on Aethors unban. @dong just remember this though, we are all human so we are bound to make mistakes, that does not make you a bad admin. Just don’t listen to all the people who say otherwise, I really hope you start to feel better soon and I’m truly sorry you had to deal with this stuff while you had a major migraine. In my opinion your health should come first so don’t overlook it please.