Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squid Staff Abuse
Offender's Name: squid

Offender's SteamID: 76561198084075812

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Squid for the last month has been targeting me for unknown personal reasons. Now every time I join the server I get repeatedly gagged by him for no apparent reason. When there is no other staff on he makes false reports, then proceeds to slay me with no third party involvement. I brushed it off for as long as I could, however, the other day was so absurd I could not believe it. Yesterday, players in the chat made jokes about me being gay and repeatedly made fun of me. One player called me a 'Odd Fellow' because I "sounded gay". I then told him that the word ("Odd Fellow") is a derogatory term towards gay people and I got muted by squid for that. The person that called me the derogatory term had no punishment. I am a regular in the community and I enjoy playing here because everyone is treated equally and with respect. Squid on the other hand is actively promoting hate in the community and I believe that stands no place in Dinklebergs Servers.

When They Did It: 8/2/2020

Potential Witnesses: Lycan, Soup, LuckyUnlucky

Proof: I attached proof https://imgur.com/a/KMjwb9T

Other:

Please do not comment unless you are a staff member or involved directly with the situation. Thank you.
1 day in as mod and hes already got an abuse thread yikes

call me crazy but theres almost no context in those pictures besides the fact of what looks like minor damage control against a bunch of people who are presumably acting rowdy and 1 gag (in which you haven't proved that you were innocent)
unless you were to get clips of him unjustifiably gagging you across the month, i see no signs of staff abuse.
if you're going to make an abuse thread you need plenty of undeniable evidence, not just 1 or 2 pictures that tells one side of the story.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
In a situation like this, screenshots aren't enough to prove someone is abusing power. Yes we see he gagged you, but we don't hear what happened. Because of that, you don't really have a strong case. Also, I've been around squid and I don't really think he's the kind of staff member that would go out of his way to target someone, so I think you might just be someone playing victim. I'm gonna give this a -1 due to a lack of concrete evidence to prove he gagged you for "no reason."  Another reason for a -1 is that you claim you were muted, but you  didn't provide evidence of you saying "Odd Fellow" and getting muted.
Hi I was on at the time and I asked people not to use the word and immediately a couple people started saying it, one of them being you. Although you weren't technically using it to be derogatory you still said it so you were gagged. And if I'm not mistaken the others were also warned and kicked from having 3 warnings.

I understand how you feel but this isn't abuse if anything just a misunderstanding
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
These replies are jokes right? Blame the victim? Because I would make a post like this for no reason. GG
(08-03-2020, 12:43 PM)Treyay Wrote: These replies are jokes right? Blame the victim? Because I would make a post like this for no reason. GG
i mean you've made statements like these before in server and on the forums most of which were proven false.
but thats just a theory.
a game theory.

also -1'ing everyone that doesnt agree with you makes a point as well, don't you think?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
yo blur my name in the first ss wtf
Screenshots dont really prove anything other than he gagged you. There's no evidence here of what was said that got you gagged or that anyone else said it and didnt get punished.
Okay, so let's get this clear. You want to report squid for targeting you which includes gagging you for "no reason" and not upholding fairness while playing. Let's take a look at your 2 screenshots that show you being gagged without any context. You claim you were called a slur (which I can believe happened) but, does not show any evidence of it happening or you being gagged for using it in return to explain it was a slur.

I personally do not see any substantial evidence that proves that Squid in any way has abused his role. If you want this report taken seriously please collect more evidence to show what actually happened. -1
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
So let's get this straight. I came on the forum to report an incident that happened to me. I wasn't recording so I only have screen-shots I took. Because of that every staff member is going to say I am lying? I'm sorry what is the point of having this thread then? I thought I could report this so when future cases come up you have something to base it upon. -1 for that

"1 day in as mod and hes already got an abuse thread yikes" -Mana Moderator