Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Shit
I'm bored lets talk about something. Any of you into weird bullshit that probably isn't like ghosts/demons/occult, aliens/ufos, cryptids, or conspiracy theories? I am more so into cryptids because the idea of animals that rumored to exist appeals to my tastes but I don't really believe in any of it aside from just a few things.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
cryptids be wack. However, I do believe Nessy's out there somewhere.

and maybe Windigos. Do those count as cryptids? O_O
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Haha I have some ghost stories.

At an old house where my mom, my dad, and my sister (this was way before I was born) lived at apparently there was an old lady spirit. My mom had a dining table that she liked to be in the middle of the room. However, the table would be moved to be pushed against the wall in front of a window. Everytime my mom would move it eventually it would just move back.

When I was like 13 to 14ish we all used to live in this trailer. Come to find out, after some things that I'll get into soon happened, two brothers used to live there. They both committed suicide in the trailer.
Now, one day, the house was completely empty. My mom and dad were out paying bills and me and my sister were at school. My mom distinctly remembers folding a large blanket in the hallway and leaving it there. They come back and find the whole blanket dragged down the hallway and shoved under my sisters bedroom door. My mom was suspicious but she gathers it up and puts it where it was before. They leave again, come back, and the same thing. Blanket stuffed under door.

Another time, a little while after my grandma (my mom's mom) died my mom started smelling cologne. Men's cologne. It didn't feel like a bad feeling but my mom took it as one of the brothers was there trying to make her feel better from her loss.
At the same trailer I was playing hide and seek with someone, probably my sister, and I was hiding in my mom's closet. I got a weird feeling of being stared at, since it was dark in there, so I turned on the light. I saw a man's face. I distinctly remember him having red hair and a long beard and wearing a plaid (maybe blue?) shirt. I booked it out of that closet so fast haha.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
I'm a collector and a curator of all things occultism and study alchemy and magic because it interests me on the thought process of it all back then vs what we know now
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I read and watch anime and manga.
Don't act like it isn't weird

Other than that, I sometimes follow conspiracy theories when they catch my interest.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(08-12-2020, 10:02 AM)Mana Wrote: I read and watch anime and manga.
Don't act like it isn't weird

Other than that, I sometimes follow conspiracy theories when they catch my interest.
Shit u seen the one where the guy squeezes all the oil out his face on a bitch too?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I'm obsessed with listening to creepy 911 calls, does that count?
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
(08-12-2020, 01:49 AM)[teal]Kiwi The Fruit Wrote: cryptids be wack. However, I do believe Nessy's out there somewhere.

and maybe Windigos. Do those count as cryptids? O_O

A wendigo is supposed to be an evil spirit of Algonquin folklore that posses someone after committing the act of cannibalism while the definition of a cryptid is animal whose existence is claimed but not proven so it probably wouldn't be considered a cryptid but then again there are a lot of weird cryptids that barely resemble anything natural like the mothman, the jersey devil or the goatman.

Personally haven't really seen anything supernatural or out of this world aside from maybe two examples but my dad claims to have seen a UFO drop into the ocean while he was out fishing in mexico years ago and saw the spirit of a woman walking across a field which made his brother who was with him freeze. I've only seen two balls of light in the sky flying around in strange patterns before going away so I guess I've had a UFO encounter.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
I don't believe in ghosts or the paranormal, but every time I go to Gettysburg, I get very bad headaches and can actually see the battles take place when I walk the battlefield. Not much scares me, but I never want to back there ever again.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
I have had more then a couple weird things happen to me over the years. I definitely believe in ghosts and aliens 100%.