Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord ban
(08-13-2020, 11:35 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 11:33 AM)saltychapdaddy Wrote: If you're being serious about making improvement, what you should do is a lot of self reflection. Try to understand and accept what your flaws as are as a person, and try to improve on them. It's not fun, but it's worth it in the long haul; this isn't even just about dink's at this point, it'd help you in your own personal life also if you were to do this.

More than likely, I feel like you're just a troll who is trying to irritate us by saying things like this, but if you are in fact being serious, take my suggestion. I used to be toxic too, so I'm speaking from experience here.

He told me he was serious about improving back on August 1st, and here we are.

In all his "seriousness" he's managed to get himself banned from TTT and the discord.

he's clearly not trying to improve himself, he just wants to wreck havoc in the community ;-;
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
No -1. You have been banned on two server and discord in the span of two weeks for the same exact thing after saying you would change.

Huge +1 to Dong’s suggestion of community ban. You need to leave.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
You had every opportunity to stop, assess yourself, and make changes but instead you kept poking the bear and now since you couldn't willingly accept responsibility for your actions your forcefully having to accept it. -1 for unban on discord ttt and murder.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(08-13-2020, 12:20 PM)Battons Wrote: You had every opportunity to stop, assess yourself, and make changes but instead you kept poking the bear and now since you couldn't willingly accept responsibility for your actions your forcefully having to accept it. -1 for unban on discord ttt and murder.
agreed
If you are legitimately feeling the way you sound in your edit I recommend you come back and try to get unbanned in a month or so. You will be met with skepticism and the only way to prove is wrong us to behave better in the future. Good luck
(08-13-2020, 01:30 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: If you are legitimately feeling the way you sound in your edit I recommend you come back and try to get unbanned in a month or so. You will be met with skepticism and the only way to prove is wrong is to behave better in the future. Good luck
i am legitimate. i am going to return in a long time. i need to actually mature too.
(08-13-2020, 04:57 PM)andy.shirey Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 01:30 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: If you are legitimately feeling the way you sound in your edit I recommend you come back and try to get unbanned in a month or so. You will be met with skepticism and the only way to prove is wrong is to behave better in the future. Good luck
i am legitimate. i am going to return in a long time. i need to actually mature too.
I want to believe you on this one, but honestly you have had your chances and blew those. Prove us wrong about you by becoming a normal non toxic player. See you in a month hopefully.
This is being denied for now as it appears to have mainly taken care of itself. The earliest you may put in an unban request again is September 13, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army