Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defund TTT Staff
There's a growing group of dissenters who believe that Dinkleberg's TTT players can survive without extensive staffing and micromanaging. These players believe that we may be better off without them. 

Time and time again we have seen ban inequality and punishment injustice handed out to our players, especially guests. These inequalities and injustices have been embraced by our so-called "staff members." It is time we rise up and take back our community against the vermin that is TTT Staff. 

The solution to staff ban brutality and punishment injustice is simple, we just need to defund and deprive the already extensive powers given to staff (besides admin :)). 

Instead of upper management continuing to give blind support to our so-called "staff members" we need them to invest in other player-driven initiatives that can enact effective change on a player's behavior rather than increasing their agitation, aggression, and disdain towards our so-called "staff members." 

Here's my proposition to defund and better invest in our staff.

• Cut the number of staff. Weed out those who cause problems and those that do not contribute positive values, attitude, and player-based staffing.
  • Create an elected player-based board of commissioners to punish staff who engage in brutality and oversee the replacement of our so-called "staff members"
  • Slash moderation powers. Reduce the amount of moderation commands given to staff members. Rather, invest in verbal non-punishment communication with players to help them understand where they went wrong
  • Reduce ban lengths and punishment lengths
  • Require virtual classroom training with a written exam on sensitivity, hacking, racism, and trolling
Thank u for reading my shitpost now together lets defund the ttt staff  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Throughout this history of Dinkleberg’s various staff members have been targeted by staff members in hope to drive them out on the community. Staff members have been demoted by abusive admins for non-existent rules. It is time to right this ship and to overthrow our tyrannical staff.
+1
yes please defund our 0 dollars a year salary.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(08-13-2020, 12:36 PM)Mana Wrote: yes please defund our 0 dollars a year salary.
we are defunding our atrocious investment in powers and privilege given to staff!
I've determined that Gmod staff are literally just "baby's first police brutality" and I don't think I'm wrong in any sense.
[Image: d93.png]
+1 so much mismanagement of funds. Why tf do staff need a million dollar attack helicopter?
(08-13-2020, 01:14 PM)Touchdown Jesus (Gone) Wrote: I've determined that Gmod staff are literally just "baby's first police brutality" and I don't think I'm wrong in any sense.
First unjustly banning someone, turns into shooting unarmed back guys in the back with their hands up.
I say we just police each other. Why do we need staff? Why do we need a board to look over staff? That just creates more issues.

I prefer to see dirty dans, street justice, and players policing themselves.
(08-13-2020, 01:39 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 01:14 PM)Touchdown Jesus (Gone) Wrote: I've determined that Gmod staff are literally just "baby's first police brutality" and I don't think I'm wrong in any sense.
First unjustly banning someone, turns into shooting unarmed back guys in the back with their hands up.

first they address toxicity in the community, next they violate black people's rights
[Image: d93.png]